4.3 5 0 35 35 Listerine Teeth Defence is specially formulated to strengthen tooth enamel and protect against decay. It is also proven to prevent and reduce plaque, a major cause of gum disease, providing protection for healthy teeth & gums. Used twice a day Listerine Teeth Defence is proven to kill germs left behind after brushing and flossing, reduce plaque, keep breath fresh and maintain healthy gums.
Listerine Mouthwash Teeth Defence

24/03/2019
Long Lasting Freshness
Listerine Mouthwash Teeth Defence is able to keep my breath fresh and didn't leave a bad aftertaste. Minty flavor and refreshing but does stings my mouth. Too strong for me.
22/03/2019
Cleaner teeth
I felt that my mouth and teeth were so much cleaner after using the mouth wash
22/03/2019
packs a punch
it was quite strong in taste, left mouth felling fresh
Fresh and clean
Leaves my teeth and mouth feeling fresh and clean all day!
Ultimate Oral Health
Strong fresh breath and full the whole mouth is germ free after just 1 x rinse. Coats the teeth completely knowing for peace of mind I am looking after my oral health.
Listerine
I would like more mint scent. The product stings in mouth. The cap should have indication how much is 20ml.
20/03/2019
Long Lasting
Long lasting fresh breath that is great for the whole day
20/03/2019
Less worry.
I found the mouthwash to be effective at keeping my mouth feeling fresh and clean for longer than not using it. It helped me to worry less about the health of my mouth too.
Mouthwash
I like the minty taste without it being to overpowering
Excellent product
Absolutely love it. It works so well and isnt overpowering like some can be. Extremely effective and long lasting
Best mouth wash
I found listerine mouth was to be very affected my teeth felt so much cleaner
Long lasting freshness
It did what it said it was going to & left my mouth feeling fresh all day long.
Refreshing
Very refreshing and leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh.
Listerine - Great Refreshing Feel
After using the Listerine Mouthwash Teeth Defence, I felt that my mouth had a really deep clean and could feel confident that my oral hygiene was of a high standard
18/03/2019
Painful
I couldn't continue using it, the first time I used it my mouth was burning and I ended up with mouth ulcers