4.1 5 0 29 29 Provides protection against sensitive teeth. Used twice daily Listerine Total Care Sensitive can relieve tooth sensitivity by building protection against that sharp, sudden sensitive feeling. It kills germs left behind after brushing and flossing, reduces plaque more than brushing alone, provides long lasting fresh breath, protects healthy gums and strengthens tooth enamel to protect against decay.
Listerine Mouthwash Total Care Sensitive

02/04/2019
Refreshing
I enjoyed this product. Refreshing taste and my mouth and breath stayed fresh for a long time.
29/03/2019
Loved this mouthwash
I loved the idea that I can get sensitivity help with a mouthwash. The effects were long lasting and my breath stayed fresh for ages. I would recommend to anyone.
28/03/2019
Good but strong
I found it to be quite overpowering compared to other sensitive mouthwashes
28/03/2019
Listerine review
Fresh taste and leaves a positive feeling after use.
26/03/2019
Clean N Fresh
Was not to strong and could feel it work the longer you left it do its thing
Listerine mouthwash review
I am generally not a user of mouthwash but I liked this one. I have sensitive teeth and when used in conjunction with a sensitive toothpaste I felt this was effective in treating sensitivity. I also liked the flavour in a way it wasn’t so strong. I would buy this mouthwash.
Mouthwash
Very strong minty after taste which i like. Lasted quite a while
Awesome
This mouthwash left me feeling fresh and clean. Recommend to all
21/03/2019
Cleanest of clean
By far my favourite mouthwash. Leaves a sparkling clean feeling.
21/03/2019
Sensitive teeth must try
I really like the taste and I found that it helped with my sensitivity to hot and cold foods ,
20/03/2019
A must for anyone with sensitive teeth!
Effective product, which has the same taste, blast and clean feel of regular listerine. However, it came with the added benefit of not hurting ym sensitive tooth and also allowed my tooth to feel much better for most of the day. Cold drinks, hot food - didn't matter. Would deffinately reccomend to anyone who has sensitive teeth!
19/03/2019
Mouthwash
Listerine mouthwash total care sensitive has a long last taste and leaves you with fresh breath for longing
19/03/2019
Great taste and not to hot in the mouth another way to deal with the sensitivity and can be used between brushes
18/03/2019
Burny
Found it burned my mouth quite a lot. Flavour ok. Didn’t make my mouth feel any different to any other other day whether I used a mouthwash or not
17/03/2019
Worth a try, you won't be disappointed!!
I thought Listerine total care mouth wash had a great taste and was refreshing but my favourite thing about it was the it didn't sting my the inside of my mouth like some mouthwash's do. Will be buying this product!