4 5 0 31 31 For a healthier mouth than brushing alone. Strengthens teeth and kills 99% of germs. Fights bacteria for 100% fresh breath and to help reduce plaque. Prevents tartar to keep teeth naturally white. Reaches where a toothbrush misses, even between the teeth!
Listerine Mouthwash Total Care Zero

01/04/2019
Great mouthwash!
My family and I loved this mouthwash. Our mouths felt fresh and teeth felt sparkling clean. Thanks Listerine for a great product! It will definitely be on our buy again list.
No burn
This listerine mouthwash is great as it has no burn and keeps my mouth feeling fresh for ages.
Loved the product
Yes happy to such a good product. Pleasant taste and was really nice. Loved the flavour and the bottle terrific work listerine
Disappointed
Disappointed, left an after feel on my teeth that was not enjoyable. Probably would not buy due to the unusual feeling it left in my mouth.
Dry mouth
When using the product, it dried out my mouth in a very uncomfortable way. It took some time for my mouth to return to a normal feeling after i used the product. It was not a pleasant product to use. I do feel that it left my mouth clean as it removed all moisture when used.
listerine mouthwash
flavour wasnt too strong, long lasting freshness, none of that alcohol aftertaste. I even experienced less toothaches oddly, so im happy and will use again
Fresh
It has a pleasant mild flavour but definitely made my mouth feel cleaner and fresher after using it.
27/03/2019
Fantastic product that keeps your breath fresh and mouth feeling so clean. Easy to use, and no nasty after taste.
26/03/2019
A better option
I like that it is alcohol free making it more useable for more people. Its not too harsh and doesn't have that burning feeling some do, leave your mouth feeling super fresh.
25/03/2019
Very fresh!!
It leaves your mouth feeling very fresh. Although I was expecting less of the burn sensation being zero alcohol.
22/03/2019
Didn't suit me.
Unfortunately I didn't like it at all. Made my mouth feel strange.
Mouth wash
Listerine total care made my mouth feel super fresh and clean. It didn’t have the burn I used to get for older styles
Mouthwash that doesn't burn
I don't usually use mouthwash as it burns my mouth but Listerine Mouthwash Total Care Zero was Fantastic!!!!!! There was no burning in my mouth and the flavor was so suttle. It did not taste like mouthwash at all.Even my 11 year old child gave it a go and liked it
Not for me
I realky didn't like the taste. The packaging and over all look was great
19/03/2019
Great product with multiple uses.
Just after I received the product, I had been on antibiotics and got a case of oral thrush. The Listerine was so good at helping it, which it actually mentions on the bottle but was something I didn't know. For teeth cleaning it was also a terrific product, that really helped remove plaque from my teeth.