4.4 5 0 132 132 Listerine PocketPaks Oral Care Strips dissolve instantly, freshening your breath by killing 99.9% of bad-breath germs. Sugar-free and available in Cool Mint and Freshburst. Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.
Listerine PocketPaks Oral Care Strips

24/03/2019
Listerine Oral Care Strips
I normally keep chewing gum or mints on hand to keep my breath fresh at work or on the go but the listerine oral care strips are much more effective and easier to have in a professional environment. I now keep them in the car, office and my handbag.
Fresh
Listerine PocketPaks Oral Care Strips are so convenient to carry around in your pocket, handbag or wallet. They make my breath feel instantly fresher but they don’t get rid of that furry feeling like some chewing gums can. My favourite way to use these is after I’ve brushed my teeth to keep my mouth feeling fresher for longer.
A breath of fresh mint
Listerine PocketPaks are a convenient on the go bust of fresh mint, these are wonderful for fresh breath, they easily disolved in my mouth. The strips are easy to take out and they dont stick togeather.
Awesome freshness
I love the freshness the oral strips leave in your mouth. As I work in an office chewing gum at work is not a great look but with the listerine orals strips I pop one in my mouth and get the same freshness as a piece of gum but without having to keep chewing it
18/03/2019
I like them
I love that the Listerine Oral Strips make my mouth taste fresh and clean. So nice if I feel worroed about my breath. They taste quite nice.
18/03/2019
Instant freshness
After the initial burst of freshness it settled to a constantly refreshing taste. This is great for meetings or long airplane trips and instantly feel fresh and clean. I can't wait to try it during fasting days.
14/03/2019
Quick fresh breath
These are very strong and more effective then mints. Having more than 2 at once is very strong. They dissolve quickly and the packet is hygienic and convenient.
13/03/2019
Freshness
The Listerine oral care strips were great, they dissolve in your mouth leaving you with an amazing mint flavour and makes your breath feel fresh and clean. They freshness lasted for a decent amount of time and was very effective, i would definitely use them again.
12/03/2019
Too hot
long lasting freshness but so strong i really think they are too strong half a strip is plenty .They do freshen your mouth but to be honest i wouldn't buy them for myself in future that's not to say they dont work because they do just a bit too hot for me
12/03/2019
Fresh Breaths
Fresh breath for when you can’t brush your teeth when our on the go during the day
09/03/2019
Strong, quick results
The strips are very quick acting as they dissolve very quickly and therefore I found them very convenient to use when you wanted a quick, fresh result on the go. The taste is quite strong at first but pleasant.
09/03/2019
Ok product
It gives some freshness to the mouth but not as effective as the mouthwash.
Listerine now and then.
When the Listerine strips were introduced 20 years ago I believe they were stronger and were better at freshening my breath.
tester of mints
i thought the packets were really handy plus it worked really well i gave my daughter a pack but it feels like you are having nothing and 1 pkt i tried to get one out and the warmed up and hard to get just one out oh well bit of heat for a second but extra nice breath
MintTester
Effective but you needed a few to get the minty fresh feeling - one strip alone did not do the job