4.8 5 0 231 231 Tortina Original A heart of smoothest cream from the finest hazelnuts captured between two light and crisp wafers and then covered with exquisite milk chocolate.
Loacker Wafers Original Hazelnut Tortina

22/01/2021
Omg since the first time I tried this I’m so addicted to it. Can’t get enough of it
delicious snacks
I love how delicious and light they are. I love having it during my afternoon tea. It’s my pick me up for boring afternoon.
YUMMY!
These are really nice! The wafers are so light and the hazelnut flavour is delicious. I really enjoyed trying these out. The kids loved them too! I would recommend trying them out.
Yum
Such a great little individually packaged dessert snack
Perfect
As expected, the crisp wafer from Loacker never disappoints. Sweetness and chocolatey flavour is exactly right. Happy customer
Would purchase again
I really enjoy these, both in the dark and milk chocolate. Perfectly portioned for a quick sweet treat!
just the right sweetness
Great to have with coffee, tea, or after having a very tasty meal. good choice to clean the palate of salty, oily, or even spicy food.
10/01/2021
Delicious!
Having never tried these before, I bought them on impulse as I generally love all things hazelnut - wow, they did not disappoint! Absolutely delicious, I keep a pack on hand now to have as a little treat before bed. My only warning is that they do melt quickly in the heat so best kept in the fridge on hot days.
03/01/2021
Love it!
I was pregnant when I bought this for the first time and I instantly love it on the first bite! After that, i keep on buying this product when grocery shopping. Highly recommended for your chocolate cravings ;)
26/12/2020
Great for Afternoon tea.
Very enjoyable. Very light. Easy to consume. Never any left over. Always share with friends
22/12/2020
for me who like chocolate so much, this is very delicious and rich of taste
17/12/2020
Best thing ever
If you like hazelnutty chocolate, def give this a try. It’s the wafer/biscuit version of a Ferrero Rocher.
11/12/2020
convenient
So delicious and creamy the convenient packets are great to put in my purse to have with my coffee.
11/12/2020
Hazelnut
Love it. Everyone in the family loves it! You have to be quick. Compared to other biscuits these are luxury not too much sugar, the chocolate and hazelnut mix are just perfect. If you love hazelnuts this is a must in your pantry.
09/12/2020
Loacker got it right
Not much to say, if you would like to spoil yourself with a super tasty, rich and just about perfect hazelnut/chocolate wafer - you found the right product.