L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche Lipstick

4.8 5 0 13 13 Colour Riche is reborn with a much bigger and more superior range in three amazing finishes; matte, satin and cream. With a range of shades in the richest colours, you'll be sure to find your perfect match. The Colour Riche formula is enriched with a combination of Omega-3 and Vitamin E for superior moisture.
L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche Lipstick

13/04/2021
Great lipstick
I love this lipstick and have it in various shades. It is really easy to apply, doesn’t bleed and lasts for approximately 4 hours. I also love the fact that it never dries out my lips. I always receive compliments wear I wear this lipstick. I highly recommend this product.
25/03/2021
Luscious
The best lipstick I’ve ever owned. Gave my lips the volume, look and shine.
11/02/2021
Luscious Lips
Totally loved this lipstick. It was full of moisture, glided on easily and looked fabulous.
28/01/2021
Beautiful lipsticks
These lipsticks are so good and creamy and the pigment is so rich.Love the shade range.
22/01/2021
I love these!
Not only do I love the colours available, but these lipsticks are also super creamy, luminous and have a satin finish. I love that it doesn't dry out my lips and I think it looks amazing on!. I would highly recommend it. It lasts reasonably well, however, I find I have to reapply after eating (as with most lipsticks though). I use these most days and would highly recommend. They also have a pleasant scent.
14/01/2021
Good
Produk yang sangat bagus. Sy pernah mencoba sekali ketika di rias. Lipstiknya terasa ringan, matte dan tahan lama. Ketika di aplikasikan ke bibir terasa lembab dan tidak pecah
22/08/2020
Beautiful lipsticks!
These L’Oreal lipsticks are my favourite and I own several different shades and textures. My preference is for a matte finish, however the regular Colour Riche lipsticks have a moisturising feel and satin finish, that still lasts well for a few hours at least. The colours are pigmented and apply smoothly, plus I love the beautiful scent, which makes these lipsticks even more lovely to use daily.
19/07/2020
vary good
it is not long lasting. but it looks good . on my lips. and feels also good.
11/06/2020
Always have one in the bag
This is lipstick is just a must have. You find on special at Priceline quite often, and sometimes can get it free with the freebies at the counter for members. I found very moisturising and it lasts for at least 3 - 4 hours. I have tried many colours, and really love the texture.
11/07/2019
Shade - 'Red Passion' (Moisturising)
L'Oreal lipsticks are awesome quality! The pigmentation and long wear ability is amazing. I always get compliments when I wear this bold 'Red Passion' shade. It is super moisturising and you can't even feel you're wearing it. It's a very flattering shade. :)
15/05/2019
Perfect
So nice and easy to put... Ooth and matte look kissproof
12/04/2019
Creamy lipsticks
One of my favourite lipsticks, I have this in Greige Glow (the best nude) and Carmin St Germaine (a fabulous red). These lipsticks are creamy, long lasting and don't dry out my lips.
05/04/2019
L’Oréal
Excellent colour palate - lips feel moisturisered and colour is long lasting . Easy removal with facial wipes