L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche Nail Polish

3.4 5 0 6 6 L'Oréal Paris' first nail polish enriched with a blend of precious oils, for the most intense colour and shine in one stroke. With a patented flexi brush for the easiest, most precise application. The wide fan shaped brush with over 400 bristles allows for a precise and quick application to the nail and is drip-resistant to help achieve a perfect finish.
L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche Nail Polish

06/03/2021
Pretty good
I used this nail polish on my toe nails and used a top coat over the top and it's lasted for 2 weeks so far. It needed 2 coats of colour.
12/10/2020
Chips easy
The colours and smell are wonderful but I find that the colour seems to chip off my nails within 1-2 days which a little bit annoying.
07/08/2020
Not long-lasting
I have this in a nude and also dark purple. I have not been impressed by its longevity, especially the nude which is really see-through. This polish chips on me after one day of wear which is dissapointing. It also has a really strong polish smell, more so than others.
05/12/2019
love it
it is good quality one. it is better than expensive one
23/08/2019
Great polish!
Love the packaging! Easy to apply with the brush and lasts for a long time!
23/01/2021
This is one of the most popular Nail Polishes at my work, such a beautiful colour and will match any outfit!