4.1 5 0 16 16 24 hour non-stop, long-wear foundation. L'Oréal Paris Infallible Foundation provides superior hold and moisturising comfort for 24 hour flawless coverage, no touch ups required. Fighting imperfections and shine without compromising on moisture, skin is left truly infallible.

19/08/2019
It’s ok
I wouldn’t suggest for any dry skin gals. Definitely not high coverage and not as long lasting. It’s general ok but I’d spend a bit more for a higher end product than this.
Awesome
I love this product, it’s smooth and well the coverage is great and not heavy and not greasy, I have it on all day and there’s no need to reapply. Thanks L’Oréal
Not my fave
So at first I love the packaging and the pump as well! I also enjoyed the way the the product went on the skin and was easy to spread, after the finishing powder it looked smooth and nice but after a bit of a walking it came off in blotches and sat under my eye crease in clumps
Great coverage
I have been using Infallible for three years now and the coverage is very natural. The texture is smooth and covers blemishes, dark circles, any sort of imperfections. It lasts for all day use and when on sale, it's a great bargain. With alot of shades to offer, one can't go wrong with this product.
Not that great
Was disappointed with the foundation made my face look really caked with dry patches. Didn’t last long on my face even tho it claims to be long lasting!!!
15/08/2019
Perfect foundation
This is my go to foundation on a work day, it is not too thick where it looks like you have worn too much make up and not too thin that it doesnt cover imperfection. It looks even better when you a bit of toner to it
14/08/2019
Amazing product
I've used so many high end brands of foundation and this foundation is very good value for money. It is very hydrating with a smooth finish and long lasting wear. I highly recommend this product.
12/08/2019
My fave everyday foundation
This is my go to everyday foundation. The shade matches my skin perfectly and is long lasting
9/08/2019
Love this Foundation!
Feels light yet gives great coverage. Comes in enough shades to find a perfect match. Doesn’t dry out and doesn’t settle into lines on my face. Leaves skin feeling soft after a full days wear.
8/08/2019
My everyday foundation
I use this foundation everyday and love it. It has great buildable coverage. I do not break out with this product. Golden beige is my perfect summer colour. Would recommend.
7/08/2019
Smooth As
I love this foundation, easy to apply, looks smooth & natural & so many colours to match your skin tone with! Give it a try
6/08/2019
Very good foundation, easy to blend, good coverage. Good selection of different colours.
4/08/2019
Awesome
There’s nothing better than a foundation that has the best coverage ever and makes you look like a completely different person but still natural. I love this so much. I use it all the time and it takes months for me to run out but the minute I run out I buy more.
2/08/2019
Cover up
Great coverage, easy to apply, no shine, long lasting, keeps your face moistured all day.
6/08/2019
I have just run out of make up and am going tomorrow to purchase a bottle. It sounds exactly what I am looking for and I have always been very happy with all my purchases from L'Oreal. I will write a review after I have tried it. Thanks to reading about it here I now have something in mind to purchase.