4 5 0 26 26 24 hour non-stop, long-wear foundation. L'Oréal Paris Infallible Foundation provides superior hold and moisturising comfort for 24 hour flawless coverage, no touch ups required. Fighting imperfections and shine without compromising on moisture, skin is left truly infallible.
L'Oréal Paris Infallible 24 Hour Liquid Foundation

09/02/2020
Ok coverage
I do like the way it goes on skin so easy and gives me a dewy look to my skin but I don’t think it gives full coverage unless I keep layering it on and then it feels like a mudpack on my face.
17/11/2019
Stays on all day!
True to its claim, this foundation stays on ALL day without the need to be retouched. Its a full foundation but if you like your skin to peek through like i do it can be applied thinner with a beauty blender also, by just wetting the sponge a bit more. Overall a great foundation that comes in a good range of colours.
09/11/2019
Great coverage lasts all day
Excellent colour match, smooth easy to apply and lasts all day without smudging. Does what it says it will, great value for money as well.
28/10/2019
Nice cheaper option
I have been using this foundation for a while now. It looks really good when first applied and stays looking fresh but it also sinks into lines and starts to break apart. I thought it would be a good option for my dry skin but as it wears dry patches I didn't even know I had seem to show up. I've tried to set it with several setting sprays and even tried powder. Coverage isn't very buildable either.
15/10/2019
Wonderful Foundation.
I love this foundation. It looks so natural and is easy to apply. It stays in place for the entire day and never needs touch ups.
15/10/2019
Wonderful foundation
Love this foundation, I wear this daily, since I found a good coverage and perfect colour. I wore this foundation to my sons wedding, it lasted for 12 hours.
29/08/2019
Pricey, but good
This is one of the best i have used. Easy to use and apply. Price is the reason i didnt give 5 stars.
28/08/2019
Not for me.
If you're an oily lady like myself, I really do not recommend this. It's cakey, sets terribly and the overall finish with this alone (no setting powder etc) just looks awful. I bought it, and it's still sitting in my foundation drawer because I can't wear it. If you want good coverage for oil, go with L'Oreal PhotoReady.
25/08/2019
It goes okay
It doesn't spread the best, nor does it have the greatest coverage, but if you need something quick it's great, especially if you're mixing it with primer
19/08/2019
It’s ok
I wouldn’t suggest for any dry skin gals. Definitely not high coverage and not as long lasting. It’s general ok but I’d spend a bit more for a higher end product than this.
Awesome
I love this product, it’s smooth and well the coverage is great and not heavy and not greasy, I have it on all day and there’s no need to reapply. Thanks L’Oréal
Not my fave
So at first I love the packaging and the pump as well! I also enjoyed the way the the product went on the skin and was easy to spread, after the finishing powder it looked smooth and nice but after a bit of a walking it came off in blotches and sat under my eye crease in clumps
Great coverage
I have been using Infallible for three years now and the coverage is very natural. The texture is smooth and covers blemishes, dark circles, any sort of imperfections. It lasts for all day use and when on sale, it's a great bargain. With alot of shades to offer, one can't go wrong with this product.
Not that great
Was disappointed with the foundation made my face look really caked with dry patches. Didn’t last long on my face even tho it claims to be long lasting!!!
15/08/2019
Perfect foundation
This is my go to foundation on a work day, it is not too thick where it looks like you have worn too much make up and not too thin that it doesnt cover imperfection. It looks even better when you a bit of toner to it