4.1 5 0 22 22 24 hour non-stop, long-wear foundation. L'Oréal Paris Infallible Foundation provides superior hold and moisturising comfort for 24 hour flawless coverage, no touch ups required. Fighting imperfections and shine without compromising on moisture, skin is left truly infallible.

15/10/2019
Wonderful Foundation.
I love this foundation. It looks so natural and is easy to apply. It stays in place for the entire day and never needs touch ups.
15/10/2019
Wonderful foundation
Love this foundation, I wear this daily, since I found a good coverage and perfect colour. I wore this foundation to my sons wedding, it lasted for 12 hours.
29/08/2019
Pricey, but good
This is one of the best i have used. Easy to use and apply. Price is the reason i didnt give 5 stars.
28/08/2019
Not for me.
If you're an oily lady like myself, I really do not recommend this. It's cakey, sets terribly and the overall finish with this alone (no setting powder etc) just looks awful. I bought it, and it's still sitting in my foundation drawer because I can't wear it. If you want good coverage for oil, go with L'Oreal PhotoReady.
25/08/2019
It goes okay
It doesn't spread the best, nor does it have the greatest coverage, but if you need something quick it's great, especially if you're mixing it with primer
19/08/2019
It’s ok
I wouldn’t suggest for any dry skin gals. Definitely not high coverage and not as long lasting. It’s general ok but I’d spend a bit more for a higher end product than this.
Awesome
I love this product, it’s smooth and well the coverage is great and not heavy and not greasy, I have it on all day and there’s no need to reapply. Thanks L’Oréal
Not my fave
So at first I love the packaging and the pump as well! I also enjoyed the way the the product went on the skin and was easy to spread, after the finishing powder it looked smooth and nice but after a bit of a walking it came off in blotches and sat under my eye crease in clumps
Great coverage
I have been using Infallible for three years now and the coverage is very natural. The texture is smooth and covers blemishes, dark circles, any sort of imperfections. It lasts for all day use and when on sale, it's a great bargain. With alot of shades to offer, one can't go wrong with this product.
Not that great
Was disappointed with the foundation made my face look really caked with dry patches. Didn’t last long on my face even tho it claims to be long lasting!!!
15/08/2019
Perfect foundation
This is my go to foundation on a work day, it is not too thick where it looks like you have worn too much make up and not too thin that it doesnt cover imperfection. It looks even better when you a bit of toner to it
14/08/2019
Amazing product
I've used so many high end brands of foundation and this foundation is very good value for money. It is very hydrating with a smooth finish and long lasting wear. I highly recommend this product.
12/08/2019
My fave everyday foundation
This is my go to everyday foundation. The shade matches my skin perfectly and is long lasting
09/08/2019
Love this Foundation!
Feels light yet gives great coverage. Comes in enough shades to find a perfect match. Doesn’t dry out and doesn’t settle into lines on my face. Leaves skin feeling soft after a full days wear.
08/08/2019
My everyday foundation
I use this foundation everyday and love it. It has great buildable coverage. I do not break out with this product. Golden beige is my perfect summer colour. Would recommend.