3.8 5 0 24 24 Noodles in just two minutes! The perfect meal option for after school or work.
Maggi 2 Minute Noodles Beef

16/11/2020
Love them
Maggie noodles are by far the best going around. The beef flavour is delicious
16/11/2020
Nice
One of my daughters favourite noodles. Quick and easy and the flavour is quite good.
12/11/2020
Beef noodles
This brings me back to my childhood! I bought these recently and I really enjoyed the flavour. A but saltier than I remember. But, they make a nice crunchy dry snack too!
06/10/2020
ok
I always have a packed of those noodles in my pantry just in case, they are ok for a quick meal if you need something quick
26/01/2020
kids love them
i've been eating these since childhood and now my kids eat them. my youngest (1) is a complete noodle fan and could eat them all day. There is always some in the pantry and i will continue to purchase.
14/01/2020
Used to have a larger serving
I recently had the pleasure of trying these noodles again after many years. One thing I immediately noticed, was the visibly smaller amount of noodles you are getting. The blocks of noodles used to be much larger, even as recent as 4 years ago. The flavour is tolerable if you are hungry enough, but it's otherwise artificial tasting and has a strong odor that lingers on you after eating the noodles. Bottom line, these are good as an absolute emergency meal, I otherwise wouldn't suggest this as a meal.
26/11/2019
FANTASTIC
They are a perfect snack for after work, they also are a good snack if you are hungry or need a quick thing to eat. The idea of free battle cards was also a good marketing move.
15/10/2019
Kids may love it, maybe not adults
I don't like the texture of the noodles, but my kid will happily eat it without the flavour. I don't mind the flavour though, but I do prefer the alternatives like the laksa one.
07/10/2019
Nice but i prefer chicken
I usually buy the chicken flavour 2 min noodles but i tried a beef one for something different. It had a lovely flavour just as the chicken noodles did, it just wasn't a flavour i would buy again? But if you love beef then you'll love this flavor!
24/04/2019
2 minute snack
I love that this snack can be ready in 2 mins. Its perfect for after school or just something to fill your tummy with. A good variety of flavours to choose from to suit everyone's taste
26/07/2017
I tried this before its okay, i added extra flavouring and tweaked it to my liking...its ideal for younger kids or anyone, pretty easy to whip up in the kitchen if you want something easy to cook.
25/07/2017
I bought these thinking my kids wouldn't notice the difference but they didn't enjoy them. They didnt like the sate Iam sorry to say as they love 2 minute noodles.
23/07/2017
Quick and easy and deliciously tasty. Couldn't tell the difference!
30/06/2017
Tastes just like the original type of noodle, but is healthier! It's great!
25/05/2017
Same great Maggi flavour! The fact that the noodles are wholegrain is not noticeable and certainly a healthier option! Thank you for the opportunity to try these. They now have a place in my pantry!