4.6 5 0 7 7 Contains no artificial colours or flavours. Try it on your tacos today!
MasterFoods Chipotle Taco Style Sauce

22/10/2020
Something different
I love using this sauce as it's really different from other sauces I've tried. It's quite strong in it's flavour which I love and has a little bit of spice too which is also yummy.
22/07/2020
A little oomph to your meal
Really loving this sauce on tacos and wraps. Just lifts the flavour of the meal. Smooth and smokey with a little bit of heat and a little bit goes a long way. Would recommend.
13/05/2020
Yummy - packaging might be lacking a little
I really like this product a lot, it's yummy and it goes well on lots of things. Not too spicy which is nice. Just be careful when you're getting down to the last bits in the bottle, it got a bit messy for me.
08/10/2019
Nice kick to your Taco
This is a nice addition to a Mexican meal of Taco, Burrito etc. Has a bit of a kick, but I only use a small amount, so it isn't to strong.
27/09/2019
A good sauce
I have started using this for my tacos lately and they taste awesome. Love the smokey taste. Great to have bigger bottle, especially for large families. Great value for money, i highly recommend this.
23/08/2019
So yummy
This is a great sauce. It has enough heat to add some great flavour to any dish. I use it like a mayo
24/06/2019
Great taste, that goes with a lot of things. Creamy, smooth and yummy Try it, I am sure you will love it as well