4 5 0 20 20 Take the traditional italian herbs oregano and rosemary combined with garlic and red capsicum to create a family favourite meal. Serve with your favourite roast vegetables.
MasterFoods Italian Herb Roast Chicken & Vegetables

07/11/2020
I love this on roast potato & have been usiing for a while. Even fussy kids love it
19/01/2020
Easy Rub
Used this on the roast chicken, easy to use and tasted great.
05/04/2014
I tried this product for the first time. It tastes so good, simply loved it and bought it from shop too.
24/09/2013
I have tried it but not sure if I liked the flavour. Think I will stick with my our mix of herbs and they are cheaper
28/08/2013
loved this over my roasted veggies. so easy to use and just a great combination of herbs and spices. always have a packet of this in the kitchen. highly recommend for those winter roast veggies
26/07/2013
I Love MasterFoods and their pre made sauces and recipe bases range.They are definitely a leader in this market.The fact that i can see the herbs and spices in the sachet means that i know exactly what im getting.No powdery high in sodium stuff.Just all natural without any nasties in it.I use their range frequently and it makes a difference in my cooking,Thank you MasterFoods.
21/06/2013
Wonderful mix of herbs and spices, absolutely wonderful product, have tried pretty much all the different varietys
26/03/2014
i would love to try this product i regularly cook pasta and try different sauces regularly. please send me knew of yours to try. thanks.
04/01/2014
On the weekends when your cooking a roast this is the best to add to improve the taste lovit
25/09/2013
This sounds absolutely delicious, a great way of adding some extra flavour to our roast
25/03/2013
i always love herbs in my food, it is very healthy plus the taste is great. i`ve treid this masterfoods italian herb roast and it is fantastic. i really reccommend this to everyone. thanks amanda van vuuren
23/03/2013
This mix is wonderful, we havnt bought a store cooked chicken since we discovered this blend. As always Masterfoods has come up with another great product.
10/03/2013
Another great tasting product from the Masterfod kitchen.
08/03/2013
Use Master foods Mixes lots , especially when I`m making supper for 50 men on a Monday night , they ad lots of flavour and make life very easy for me , this Italian herb mix looks like it might be quite good because there are only 2 of us at home now i dont cook a whole chook any more , just breasts with the skin on , so this would last for 2 cooking episodes , would be nice if it was a resealable pack as i would not want the flavour of the herbs to be lost whilst storing ..
08/03/2013
Love the MasterFoods range and have tried various flavours of the Master Mix and love them all!!