3.8 5 0 28 28 Maybelline’s new Lash Sensational Very Black Waterproof Mascara comes with a fanning brush for full lash coverage and liquid Ink formula.
Maybelline Lash Sensational Waterproof Mascara

19/07/2020
bought it
i just recently bought it from myntra end of reason sale. it is good . but my eyes irritate after applying it.
27/05/2020
Best Mascara
This is such a good mascara. The wand makes for a really nice application. It is also very waterproof. It's the only mascara I use. Can't fault it. Recommend it to friends and family often.
26/04/2020
Ok Product
Clumps the eyelashes together creating an unnatural look. Also is not waterproof. Product runs and smudges very easily.
23/04/2020
OK Product
I felt the handle was a bit fat and clumpy. The brush was too big for my lashes and it kept making marks on my eyelids. I think the container should be sleeker. I would recommend if the packaging changed.
18/03/2020
Great Product
This now has become my favorite mascara, it gives my lashes length and fullness.
28/01/2020
Maybelline Mascara
Love the way the wand and mascara make my lashes look! Keep going back to this one! Only downfall is sometimes I would have it settle under my eyes but this was after wearing it for long periods of time
17/09/2019
Too clumpy & thick for me?
I bought this mascara on all the great reviews id read about it but i found it to clumpy up very quickly & it made it impossible to distribute it evenly across the lashes? I even tried sitting it in hot water which helped but it was still too thick n clumpy & that wasn't the look i was going for, i prefer a more natural look? It was expensive for a drug store mascara & i would have liked it to not dry out & clump up in less than a few weeks? I would not buy again.
24/07/2019
Great, except for the smudging.
I love Lash Sensational - it's thick, it goes on fantastic and is great for length and volume. I wouldn't be able to fault this product, however, it transferred really badly for me. I live in a warmer climate so that could be the cause, but each time I wear it, it gives me panda eyes, so I had to stop buying it :'(
26/12/2018
Amazing!
The Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara is amazing!!! It's probably one of the best drugstore mascaras I have used and one of my favourites! The wand helps lift and curl my lashes while also lengthening and volumising. It also coats and separates every single lash so you're left with bold, clump free lashes!
01/04/2018
It is my holy grail Mascara and I keep buying all the time, it is up there with the high end Mascaras, Maybelline you've done it again. I'm very impressed with their products, affordable and amazing quality.
08/03/2018
This is the only one I will ever use. Makes my lashes look full and bold without the clutter.
06/03/2018
I would compare this to a too faced mascara gives great volume and lift and distributes the product evenly to coat the lash. Only thing i dont like is the time is takes to dry. Do not sneeze after putting this on as it will end up in your eyebrows.
22/12/2017
I used the same mascara brand all throughout college even though it did nothing for me. I recently tried Maybelline Lash Sensational and I have been receiving nothing but compliments about it. I wasn't sure about the brush on this but i actually REALLY like it! this formula glides on beautifully and separates the lashes really well. gives me the length and volume i'm looking for! I've used it the past few days and i always try to give it a few days to try the mascara before i do a review and this might be one of my favorites so far (drug store and high end!)
13/12/2017
This mascara is great, it leaves my lashes looking long and full and doesn't clump.
25/09/2017
This mascara is pretty great. It gives excellent length, and it will not budge! So much so, that sometimes it can be difficult to get off. But if you like waterproof mascara that is actually water and smudge proof, then this one is for you. Very dark black, and glides on lashes smoothly and easily.