4 5 0 76 76 Maybelline’s new Lash Sensational Very Black Waterproof Mascara comes with a fanning brush for full lash coverage and liquid Ink formula.
Maybelline Lash Sensational Waterproof Mascara

21/02/2021
Quick and easy
I find with this mascara it goes on quick and thick enough so see it without continuously going over the lash again and again.
20/02/2021
Good.. Different!
At first glance I was a bit put off at the unique and quite short bristled wand shape. I thought, how is this going to work? With the wand having two separate sided wand bristles and shapes, it was a little confusing, but I eventually played around with it enough to work it out. I used the longer side for top lashes and the shorter for the bottom. The curved shape made it easier to comb through and get every single lash coated and elongated. This design made it pretty much impossible for any clumping to occur which was a great bonus and a well thought out design in my opinion. It gave my lashes great lengthening and nice separation, however didn't really give them a thick coating which I like to really volumise my lashes for a full lash and defined eye as my lashes need quite a bit of help to get them looking full.
23/01/2021
Great for On the Go!
This mascara is great to keep in your handbag for a quick and easy application on the go, I love the thick brush - which can be hard to find in other products... It lasts all day and is definitely waterproof!! Using an eyelash curler beforehand will further lengthen your lashes!!
22/01/2021
Maybelline - Lash sensatonal
Love this mascara, you can get it for good value in the supermarkets when on special. It has nice packaging and works well. Really highlights my lashes, would buy again.
19/01/2021
Not a fan.
I was pretty hopeful with this mascara, it has pretty good reviews, but I was very disappointed. The odd-shaped brush makes applying quite hard because it means you miss spots. Furthermore, it clumps up so badly and doesn't even last well (after just 4 hours of wear it was basically gone). I won't be repurchasing :(
11/01/2021
Voluminous and dark lashes
This is my favourite waterproof mascara because it both lengthens and thickens my lashes.
06/01/2021
Gorgeous lashes
This mascara leaves your lashes looking gorgeous with the added volume.
15/11/2020
Volume and curl!
Love this mascara, it gives me volume and curl, the key is to start at the base of the lashes and shimmy side to side as you brush upward, gives such beautiful length to the lashes!
15/11/2020
Good mascara, a little clumpy
This is a good mascara for the price point, especially if purchased on sale. It achieves a voluminous look and naturally a bit 'clumpy', which may not be an issue for some.
10/11/2020
My go to Mascara
This is my all time favourite mascara. It doesn't clump your lashes, dries fairly quickly and provides great length. The cost of it is very reasonable as well. This is what I use as my day to day mascara, I recommend it to everyone!
08/11/2020
Adds great length and volume
This is an long-lasting mascara that adds great length, definition and volume even after one coat. It has a large curved brush that helps coat both upper and lower lashes precisely. The mascara can apply a bit clumpy on my lashes as the brush is pretty big. It does last well during the day without smudging and therefore takes a bit more effort to remove. Overall it’s a great mascara to add length and definition to lashes.
06/11/2020
Eyelashes!
Great waterproof and smudge proof - no panda eyes here!
06/11/2020
Good for length
It is a good mascara which i have been using for the past 2 years and it gives great length but doesnt do much to add to volume. The wand is really nice to help spread out the lashes and avoid clumping. It is a really nice to coat the lashes from root to tip. I really like the wand.
15/10/2020
It's ok
The brush doesn't quite work for me, there's always too much product on it and I have to wipe some off or it clumps my lashes together. It's also very wet and takes awhile to dry so I can't blink and have to appy it last after I've set my makeup or it transfers.
29/09/2020
Great Mascara
This is a fantastic all round mascara, generally very well priced & is often on sale!! Definitely one of my go to’s and I would absolutely 100% highly recommend it to anyone really 😃