4.8 5 0 40 40 MeadowLea Original Margarine is made with natural colour and flavour and has 70% less saturated fat than butter (15.3g/100g saturated fat compared to 53.8g/100g in butter (NUTTAB 2010)).
Meadowlea Original Spread

25/05/2020
Lovely Margarine
It's a lovely product that has been around for many years. I've got nothing bad to say about it, but I don't see it being all that much better than the store brands, especially not for the the price difference. It's easily spreadable, tasty and I've often used it in cooking and baking, but now generally buy the cheaper alternative with no noticeable lack of taste & texture. Mind you, I don't often eat margarine on bread or crackers, so that could have something to do with my not noticing the difference in taste so much.
10/03/2020
Meadowlea great product
Family favourite use all the time. Economic in baking and easy to spread. Tastes great on fresh scones.
10/03/2020
Spreadable
I used butter for years and one day I bought this MeadowLea and have never gone back as suddenly my children could spread this on their bread and toast without my assistance and the taste was great as well. I'm happy but my kids are happier.
07/03/2020
Meadowlea
Meadowlea Original Margarine spread is a staple of the household. It comes in a couple of sizes and always spreads easily on toast, bread and other items. It is good for cooking and is a tasty and versatile margarine.
19/02/2020
Excellent
Meadowlea is my regular all time favorite. Not only tastes great but is great value for money. Always in my fridge.
18/02/2020
Go to
This is my go to butter it’s amazing and never fails to disappoint
12/02/2020
Easy to spread
Easy to spread and a family favourite. Will definitely buy this again.
11/02/2020
always good quality and easy to spread
I buy this product regularly for my coeliac daughter. Whilst the rest of the house tends to eat supermarket brand Canola spread, this is easy to differentiate in the fridge (and thus keep separate for her cross-contamination issues). It's a quality product with an easy to spread consistency. I also love that you can buy it in a variety of sizes, so you can buy the perfect option for your own needs. My only issue is the price (which is why I only buy it for the one person in my household) - it's a little more expensive than some of the other options.
11/02/2020
still the same....
Family love this margarine...still a favourite and generally value for money
09/02/2020
Amazing affordable spread
This is one of the smoothest affordable spreads ever. I use it to cook as well sometimes. It leaves a nice texture and I always tend to grab this one over all the other ones in the shelf.
07/02/2020
Great product but try to limit your intake!
As a family of 4 we use this product often. I try to watch and limit the amount we use because it’s not the healthiest option but it is tasty and glides on super easy! Not as cost effective as other brands I’ve used in the past. Lastly this product has a great shelf life and goes a long way!
29/01/2020
Every day household item!
Always have this in my fridge, my mum and nan have always used it and i wouldnt chose any other one to use.
29/01/2020
Worth the difference
I usually get the cheapest spread I can, but this is worth the few cents extra for the better taste and feel
28/01/2020
Healthy option
Very easy, beautiful packaging, the taste of the butter is delicious, creamy, soft and easy to spread, my kids love it because it doesnt melt like butter. I have used it in baking also and love the taste. It is much healthier than other options available in the market.
27/01/2020
GREAT MARGARINE
THIS IS THE ONLY ONE I BUY, GREAT LIGHT MARGARINE, NOT OILY AND HAS A GREAT TASTE AND EASY TO SPREAD