4.7 5 0 35 35 MeadowLea Original Margarine is made with natural colour and flavour and has 70% less saturated fat than butter (15.3g/100g saturated fat compared to 53.8g/100g in butter (NUTTAB 2010)).
Meadowlea Original Spread

18/02/2020
Go to
This is my go to butter it’s amazing and never fails to disappoint
12/02/2020
Easy to spread
Easy to spread and a family favourite. Will definitely buy this again.
11/02/2020
always good quality and easy to spread
I buy this product regularly for my coeliac daughter. Whilst the rest of the house tends to eat supermarket brand Canola spread, this is easy to differentiate in the fridge (and thus keep separate for her cross-contamination issues). It's a quality product with an easy to spread consistency. I also love that you can buy it in a variety of sizes, so you can buy the perfect option for your own needs. My only issue is the price (which is why I only buy it for the one person in my household) - it's a little more expensive than some of the other options.
11/02/2020
still the same....
Family love this margarine...still a favourite and generally value for money
09/02/2020
Amazing affordable spread
This is one of the smoothest affordable spreads ever. I use it to cook as well sometimes. It leaves a nice texture and I always tend to grab this one over all the other ones in the shelf.
07/02/2020
Great product but try to limit your intake!
As a family of 4 we use this product often. I try to watch and limit the amount we use because it’s not the healthiest option but it is tasty and glides on super easy! Not as cost effective as other brands I’ve used in the past. Lastly this product has a great shelf life and goes a long way!
29/01/2020
Every day household item!
Always have this in my fridge, my mum and nan have always used it and i wouldnt chose any other one to use.
29/01/2020
Worth the difference
I usually get the cheapest spread I can, but this is worth the few cents extra for the better taste and feel
28/01/2020
Healthy option
Very easy, beautiful packaging, the taste of the butter is delicious, creamy, soft and easy to spread, my kids love it because it doesnt melt like butter. I have used it in baking also and love the taste. It is much healthier than other options available in the market.
27/01/2020
GREAT MARGARINE
THIS IS THE ONLY ONE I BUY, GREAT LIGHT MARGARINE, NOT OILY AND HAS A GREAT TASTE AND EASY TO SPREAD
26/01/2020
Good
Good marg, not to oily or fatty tastes good and spreads well
Meadow lea
Will not use any other margarine...take straight out of fridge and spreads on bread without having to leave at room tempature
Not my favourite
Meadow Lea margarine is ok but not my favourite brand out there. It’s a good choice for using in baking goods such as scones and cake batter, but isn’t my preferred choice of butter alternatives for spreading on sandwiches or toast.
22/01/2020
So easy the spread on bread. Taste very light flavour. It's a must in my fridge
22/01/2020
This is great to spread and super easy! Tastes yummy and melts on your toast sooo good!