4.7 5 0 14 14 Melrose Liquid Flavour Free Coconut Oil is derived from sustainable coconut plantations in the Philippines and is made up of mostly medium chain triglycerides (MCTs). These fatty acids are easy to digest and provide a healthy source of energy. An ideal everyday healthy cooking oil alternative.
Melrose Premium Liquid Coconut Oil Flavour Free

18/07/2020
Excellent allround product.
I use this most days for dinner and baking every other day. I cook with ALOT of spice so the coconut flavour is always covered. In baking using a really good vanilla essence to cover it if coconut flavour is not needed works.
14/07/2020
Coconut oil
Amazing to cook with.. I’m not one to put excess oils when cooking as I am very health conservative. Does the job and hubby doesn’t even notice. I’ve also baked with it and the cake came out super moist. Overall, very happy.
17/06/2020
Ok not great
Yes it’s coconut and smells good and you can use it many ways, but I found the product to be really oily. Yes I know it’s an oil but my experience was it for cooking it was way oily and let an aftertaste and too much of a shine on my food
14/06/2020
It is what it is
True to what it states it is, in flavours. A lot easier to cook with in comparison to the hard coconut oil.
14/06/2020
A great convenient product
This product is great to use in winter due to its liquid form.
11/06/2020
Great for hair!
Love putting this product in my hair before a wash, makes my hair feel so soft and nourished. however if my hair doesn't fully take in all of the oil or dry it out, my hair can appear greasy.
10/06/2020
The best!
Of all the coconut oils I've used this is the best. It stays liquid unlike most others and everything I make with it turns out well. It's even great on my skin and hair!
10/06/2020
Delicious and so good for you
This is delicious and so good for your healthy. I use it for baking as well as my everyday cooking. It’s the best and doesn’t solidify like normal coconut oil.
Melrose coconut oil
I have been using this coconut oil forever now ,even on my baby’s skin .
coconut oil bliss
I love this stuff its great to cook with and so versatile.
A beautiful coconut oil.
Blends well, cooks really well and is a stable, good quality product.
09/06/2020
great product easy to use
It is fabulous to use after using solid coconut oil for so long. Very convenient.
Multi-Purpose Oil That Is Fantastic
This oil is great for cooking with and I love how it stays liquid and doesn't solidify in the bottle. I am following a LCHF way of eating and this oil is also really good for making bulletproof coffee. I have also used it on my skin and it is moisturising and softening.
05/06/2020
This is a great product. Fantastic to cook with and it has a nice taste.
09/06/2020
Love coconut oil. We did try a different brand but not this product. I put hands up for next testing