4.9 5 0 83 83 Mersey Valley Original Vintage: Distinctive sharp bite of vintage cheddar, with a crumbly texture.
Mersey Valley Extra Tasty Cheese

28/05/2020
Good cheese
Good cheese with strong flavor. Love eat this with honey
19/04/2020
Full of tasty flavour
Great taste with the depth of flavour you expect from a vintage cheese. Smooth but crumbly. Love it with crackers and also in cooking to melt on top of dishes.
23/03/2020
Excellent tasting cheese
This cheese is perfect for a snack with some salami or kabana and your favourite cracker. It’s just a good in a sandwich or a toasty. It really is satisfying
19/03/2020
My favorite
This is one of my favorite cheeses. Mersey Valley Original is smooth and creamy and just the right texture and crumbly. It goes well with everything.
13/03/2020
Fantastic addition to a cheese platter
I love this cheese, great on a cheese platter or crumbled into a salad. The taste is so yummy but I really must stop eating lovely cheese like this, tastes too good
27/02/2020
Mersey Valley Extra Tasty Cheese
Mersey Valley Extra Tasty Cheese is delicious in taste.Great for a platter and good value.
22/02/2020
Scrumptious
This cheese is lovely and creamy, yet crumbly with a bold flavour. Great in soups, salads and on crackers.
21/02/2020
Perfect for entertaining
My go to cheese for platters. Perfectly crumbly with delicious bite. Delicious with quince paste. Great value for money!
19/02/2020
One of my go to cheeses. Delicious and crumbly and melts in your mouth
18/02/2020
Best cheese
The absolute best brand. I think I have tried all the different ones and this as well as the onion one are my favourite. Feel like such a treat but at an affordable price.
14/02/2020
Love this cheese
Very nice cheese when you need a snack. It does crumble alot when you cut it, so you need to have a proper cheese knife if you want thinner bits. Taste is always top notch. Definitely a favourite.
08/02/2020
loved it
This is one of my favourite cheeses. It is a bit crumbly but the flavour is amazing. It has such a rich vintage cheese flavour. I enjoy this for a cheese platter.
06/02/2020
Unbelievable!
I love love love this Mersey Valley Cheese. It is soft and crumbly not to mention delicious! The classic is fantastic but my personal favourite is the onion. Delicious on it's own or with a rice cracker and some pickled gingers ...YUM!
05/02/2020
Must have!
This is my favourite cheese, it goes well with everything from a cheese board to grated over your spaghetti. Delicious
04/02/2020
best australian vintage cheddar
so yummy, has a strong but delicious taste. crumly yes but also creamy