4.8 5 0 75 75 Mersey Valley Original Vintage: Distinctive sharp bite of vintage cheddar, with a crumbly texture.
Mersey Valley Extra Tasty Cheese

18/02/2020
Best cheese
The absolute best brand. I think I have tried all the different ones and this as well as the onion one are my favourite. Feel like such a treat but at an affordable price.
14/02/2020
Love this cheese
Very nice cheese when you need a snack. It does crumble alot when you cut it, so you need to have a proper cheese knife if you want thinner bits. Taste is always top notch. Definitely a favourite.
08/02/2020
loved it
This is one of my favourite cheeses. It is a bit crumbly but the flavour is amazing. It has such a rich vintage cheese flavour. I enjoy this for a cheese platter.
06/02/2020
Unbelievable!
I love love love this Mersey Valley Cheese. It is soft and crumbly not to mention delicious! The classic is fantastic but my personal favourite is the onion. Delicious on it's own or with a rice cracker and some pickled gingers ...YUM!
05/02/2020
Must have!
This is my favourite cheese, it goes well with everything from a cheese board to grated over your spaghetti. Delicious
best australian vintage cheddar
so yummy, has a strong but delicious taste. crumly yes but also creamy
Delicious!
I love the sharpness of this brand, definitely a favourite now.
Cheese Lovers Delight!
Absolutely love this product!!! My go to whenever we go to a BBQ I take this with me. Tasty and smooth, certainly a hit!
Sharp and Creamy
This cheese is my go to for an afternoon snack or when I have guests. It is always a crowd favourite! High quality, consistent product that I would recommend to anyone and everyone.
03/02/2020
Consistently Excellent
This cheese is beautiful in consistency and flavour
Full flavor
Loved this chesse full of flavour very sharp but slightly creamy.
mersey valley cheese
creamy cheese that everyone seems to love. nothing left on plate when served. downside it goes very soft in very warm weather.
28/01/2020
I love the grainy and rich flavour of the cheese. Would definitely buy more of it.
Oh my goodness!!
Mersey Valley has seriously the best supermarket quality cheeses. Sharp and a bit bitey. Let's be honest, it never quite makes it to the platters in this house. Straight from the pack to the mouth over here!!!
26/01/2020
Give me more
The best. Can’t go wrong with some Mersey on your platter! You and your guests will be surely pleased. There will certainly not be any left at the end of your dinner party! Tasty, crumbly, oh so good.