4.8 5 0 114 114 Mersey Valley vintage club cheddar was created over 35 years ago, and is named after the fertile farmlands of the Mersey Valley region, in Tasmania’s unspoilt Cradle Country. Sharp and crumbly with unique melt in your mouth texture, Mersey Valley vintage club cheddar will have you hooked from that first bite.
Mersey Valley Spreadable Cheddar Cheese

20/01/2021
Best Cheese EVER!!
I absolutely adore Mersey Valley Cheese. It is so soft and fluffy in texture and the taste is just divine. The crumbly texture feels so lovely in your mouth. It goes with everything. We always have it on our nibbles platters at every gathering and it is always a big hit.
08/12/2020
a great taste
I love this cheese, so smooth and delicious! I must admit I prefer the hard variety because the texture is so crumbly, but this is so tasty on crackers or bread that it rates a good score!
13/11/2020
Love it!
This cheese has such a wonderful sharp flavour, just like the original Mersey Valley block but is Spreadable! Great for having as a snack on crackers!
12/11/2020
Sharp and Creamy!
This product is exactly as advertised. Its sharp and creamy and not too crumbly like some other similar cheeses. A go to for hosting a drinks night.
10/11/2020
Perfect and crumbly
This is a great cheese. Nice sharp taste and pairs well on your favourite cracker with some fig jam.
10/11/2020
Best ever
Great taste and great value we Buy it all the time Family favorite
08/11/2020
I have been a fan of mersey valley cheese for many years This spreadable version is perfect to add to sandwiches etc love it good sharp creamy cheese
04/11/2020
Addictive
Sharp, creamy and the texture is spot on. Spreadable means its less crumbly than its non spreadable parent but that means less spills. I would highly recommend this if you love the original mersey valley!
03/11/2020
Hooked
I love most of the Mersey valley cheeses, this spreadable cheese is just divine taste just like the Mersey valley blocked but spreads on easy and smooth and melts in your mouth. Love it on crackers or as part of a cheese board with fruits and veg. I would definitely recommend this to cheese lovers.
15/10/2020
So yum
The best. I love it. So good on crackers with cucumber. It has a strong taste which is why I love it so much. Please try.
09/10/2020
Easy spreadable Cheese!
This is a great way to enjoy a spreadable cheese. It spreads easily on bread & crackers and doesn’t have too strong a flavour. It’s lovely with some figs or meat on top. Taste lovely!
07/07/2020
YUM YUM YUM
This spreadable cheese is beyond wonderful. Tastes just like other Mersey Valley range, not too strong. Great consistency, and isn't too hard to spread when just out of the fridge. Was a staple item in our honeymoon picnic cooler!
19/01/2020
OMG!!!!
The Mersey Valley spreadable cheese is soooo good. It taste just like the block. Delicious!!!
16/01/2020
Life Changing
Changed my life when I discovered this spreadable cheese! Being spreadable its quick & easy to whip out when entertaining & especially when you are camping. The amazing Mersey Valley flavours are still there in this format. Has become a regular purchase at our house!
13/11/2019
This cheese is delish. It is a go to if I need to do a cheese platter with a mix. Great flavour and really is spreadable.