4.1 5 0 99 99 Metamucil uses Psyllium Fibre which absorbs water and forms a viscous gel which then traps and helps gently removes some cholesterol, bile acid and waste. Use Metamucil to help reach your recommended daily intake of fibre (20-30g) to help maintain regularity and a healthy gut.

22/08/2019
Great taste & consistency
Pleasant taste & consistency. Much better than the old formula
20/08/2019
Taste- needs work
If I was to buy this on taste alone then I would never purchase as the taste is really unpleasant. Maybe they could do more to improve the taste. As a fibre supplement it seems to be effective, but would need to use it for a longer period of time to notice any change.
Excellent for system control
Absolutely brilliant for my system. Keeping me on track.
More than satisfied 😀😀😀
Lovely flavour You don’t need much Easy to drink and prepare It can be grainy if you don’t stir enough. I liked it
Fibrelicious
Easily mixed and easily consumed. A most pleasant way to increase fibre in your diet
16/08/2019
Easy to drink, works as desired, and will definitely buy again, thumbs up!
16/08/2019
Metamucil
Had a sweet mild flavour & definitely smooth to drink
15/08/2019
Metamucil not for me
After using Metamucil Fibre Supplement Smooth Orange for 7 days I have found that it is not for me. I noticed no change in myself after drinking it. I had to use more water than recommended to keep it thin enough to swallow. The taste is terrible and very hard to keep drinking once you have stopped. It is not something I would recommend.
Different flavour
I didn't love the orange flavour. I think the berry flavour is much more palatable.
14/08/2019
Metamucil Review no running to the loo
Initially I was a bit worried I would be running to the toilet. But no worries. I had 1 glass a day. The taste was pleasant enough. I feel ok with it. I felt my acid reflux was less during this time. It claims it helps remove some cholesterol, it would be interesting to see before & after with a cholesterol test.
Pleasant tasting
Pleasant tasting and a convenient way to increase fibre intake. I found though the powder didn’t break down easily within the drink I was using.
13/08/2019
Kick start the day with Metamucil
Great taste, and it helps get bowel moving. I really like it
Absolutely love it
I absolutely love Metamucil. It started working for me within 2 days, I take twice daily and still do. I also enjoy the taste a subtle orange flavour. Absolutely will buy to continue my regimen of Metamucil
13/08/2019
Easy to drink and mild flavoured
I did not mind the orange flavour (it reminded me of a childhood drink) it was not an over powering flavour. I still found it to be a little grainy and found I needed to put water in the glass after I had drank it to get the last of it out.
Cynical at first :)
I’ve been meaning to try Metamucil as it came recommended by a friend. During the first three days, my stomach felt heavy but on day four it changed. I used it for 9 days back to back once a day. I would definitely use it again.