Metamucil Orange Smooth Daily Fibre Powder

4.4 5 0 194 194 Metamucil is a multi-health fibre supplement made with 100% natural psyllium. Take Metamucil Daily. The natural way to stay regular and support a healthy gut.
Metamucil Orange Smooth Daily Fibre Powder

08/01/2021
Not bad
Overall it’s a good product and it helped with gut health but it was kind of expensive and would prefer a much cheaper brand should I ever need to use it again.
08/01/2021
Didn't live up to my expectations.
Overall, I was not a fan of Metamucil. I had high hopes for it and while I did feel more regular after the two weeks, I won't be continuing with it. The taste was not enjoyable, and I found it wouldn't dissolve properly, leaving lots of powder at the bottom of the glass.
Easy, drinkable digestive powder
I think Metamucil powder is a great digestive supplement powder full of fibre. It’s nicer than having to take a tablet or pill and it tastes very pleasant. I would buy this and recommend it to others too.
07/01/2021
Metamucil powder is a great product
Hey all, I tried Metamucil powder for 2 weeks and it has resolved about 70% of the issued I was worried about. It's a great product
Improve gutt health
Was very impressed with the product overall.would definitely use again
Metamucil Orange Fibre Powder
the powder was easily dissolved and the cast was quite nice and refreshing but i felt the product did not show any change in me.
Soft tummies
I love using it Taste is ok just jelly like texture is bit i dnt like as i hate jelly but overall i like how it make my gut so clean Highly recommended
Feeling much better
After 2 weeks on metamucil powder I have definately noticed a difference. I feel much better since taking it.
Make my life easy , I am feel more conftubul. Easy to go bathroom
Needs_more_orange_flavour
The product works for its intended purpose, but the taste is quite blank. I would have liked a more orange taste.
Not very tasty
I do not like this, taste wise. I cannot take something on a daily basis if the taste is unpleasant. It seems very powdery and slightly bitter.
Happy toilet days
Great product, would recommend to all, easy to deguist
06/01/2021
Improve digestive health the easy way
Overall, a delicious health way to empower individuals to improve their bowl system. Recommended.
05/01/2021
Metamucil for the win!
Overall I really think that Metamucil is a fantastic product. I have always suffered with slow bowl movements and I was surprised how much taking Metamucil really helped to get things going. I would recommend it to my friends because I think it's a safe and easy way to improve your gut health and feel amazing.
04/01/2021
Health and Wellbeing
Pleasant taste easy to drink, easy to use. Did take some getting used to, but once in the swing and part of the routine was much easier. Would recommend to someone thinking about improving their gut health. I feel better after using, but would keep using on a daily basis. Would probably make it a once a month for a week or when feeling over taxed