4.2 5 0 9 9 Fresh shredded cheese, perfect for melting.
Mil Lel Fine Shred Melting Blend Cheese

23/10/2020
Quick and easy
This is a handy product to keep in the fridge as it’s great for pizzas, pastas, Mexican food and even toasties. It melts easily and there is no hassle of grating cheese. I would have preferred if it had a slightly bolder flavours as I find it just a bit bland for me. But overall a great versatile and easy to use product.
11/03/2020
Melts nicely
I was very happy with this product and would buy again. I used it sprinkled through some pasta and it was very tasty. Kids were happy with it as well . I would buy this to use again
01/09/2019
Sprinkle at your own risk
We love cheese in our house and kids can’t get enough...
17/08/2019
I love to sprinkle cheese over my food and this is a good cheese for all my food. It melts nicely and it is delicious to eat with my dinner.
02/05/2019
Melty goodness
Improves and dish with melty cheese goodness. A trusted brand. I get it on special.
23/04/2019
Not strong enough for me
I love a strong cheese and this one didn't hit the mark for me - in saying that it did melt nicely on my vege bake
23/04/2019
Easy to use.
This cheese and the other varieties are so good and user friendly. I was eating it out of the packet it is so nice, nearly didn’t leave enough to cook with!
11/04/2019
Shredded Gold!
These guys have successfully created the perfect blend of shredded goodness! A little pot of gold resulting in a delightfully tasty molten liquid once melted to that sweet spot. Stringy and satisfying. Definitely the star to any dish.
09/04/2019
A fine touch of cheese
This is a quality cheese product, great tasting and the fine shred is much easier to use. Delicious! A blend of Aussie Jack and Mozzarella, it browns beautifully. Aussie product!