4.5 5 0 8 8 Orange and passionfruit refreshing fruit drink with real fruit juice.

18/11/2019
Great taste
This tastes great and is refreshing especially if you want a orange juice but not just orange juice
30/10/2019
Refreshing and delicious
This drink is so refreshing and delicious it cooled me cool down on a really hot day, I loved the flavor combination of orange and passionfruit. This product is great and I would highly recommend it to others.
12/09/2019
Shopping with the kids.
When I'm out shopping with the kids I make a little deal with them .they help out with the shopping and I let them choose what they want to eat and drink for lunch .My daughter choose this drink and she loves it.
28/08/2019
Mildura juice
I purchased this product recently, I was delighted by the taste and refreshing feeling left in my mouth. I also used this product to mix with alcoholic beverages and it was delicious. Highly recommended, decent value for money.
17/08/2019
Refreshing Juice
I don't like pulp or heavy juices and this one is refreshing and light and well priced.
25/07/2019
taste the fruit
Love this Juice. Not to sweet and it crunshes you thirst. You can really tast the fresh Orange and Passionfruit .Love the taste.Only thing id change is to make it to a push top instead of the screw on, other than that id totaly recommend this juice.
04/07/2019
Favourite juice! Sweet and tasty 😋 would recommend, reasonable price
08/05/2019
my morning pick me up,
I always carry this with me every early morning walk, its refreshing and not to sweet, easy to carry but a little hard to open the top, if your hand are not as strong. If I'm making a fruit punch I always use this Mango and Passionfruit juice