Monday Repair Shampoo

3.8 5 0 76 76 Monday has been created cruelty-free without SLS or Parabens, while maintaining a premium formulation. Their bottles are made with recycled plastic to minimise the brand’s carbon footprint and reduce landfill.

05/04/2021
Monday Repair Shampoo
Monday Repair Shampoo not a favorite but did the job didnt feel the strength in it and ended up with a mess hair so lots and lots of conditioner was needed after this products
31/03/2021
Smells divine!
Left my hair feeling silky smooth and smelling divine!
31/03/2021
Bad hair day
I have fine and thin hair , I am careful what I use on my hair and when I saw this on the shelves I thought I would give it a try , I will say the smell was beautiful and the texture is very silky smooth , the smell of my hair was wonderful and smelt tropical , But for my hair it was so good , I did try for a week but it left my hair very dry and felt brittle and like straw . Another shampoo down the drain .
25/03/2021
Smells amazing!!!!
Having tried both the shampoo and conditioner I can say that these are worth a try. Didn't make my hair feel too greasy however I feel that they didn't wash my hair to the best of it's ability. Overall smelt amazing and it's aesthetic packaging really looks nice and minimalistic in the bathroom!
08/03/2021
Packaging made me buy
The aesthetically pleasing packaging made me and my mother buy. Sadly i was unimpressed. It fails to lather and leaves my hair feeling dry and i never usually have an issue with supermarket shampoos. The scent does smell high quality though i'd rather buy Bar None shampoo from the supermarket as it wrks with my hair better.
19/02/2021
Great supermarket purchase
Wasn’t sure I was going to like this after reading previous reviews but Overall for the product and purchase price I would recommend this to others. Great on my fine hair, hair felt smooth and hydrated after use and didn’t leave it feeling oily or heavy. Added bonus is it smells amazing!
17/02/2021
Not worth the hype, huge disappointed
I got it during the half price promotion to try out why it get so much hyped on IG and social medi! Seriously, this doesnt repair my hair, the texture is clear gel and I dont like the scent either. When I checked where the products is made. It’s coming from CHINA. Im so worry and stop using it. It’s dried my hairs and i need to bin it
04/02/2021
Not for me
I tried this product when there was a huge hype all about it. Left my hair extremely dry and feeling lifeless. I feel it stripped my hair too much. I know people who love it, but not for me.
17/01/2021
Good Supermarket Shampoo
Good for a supermarket shampoo I do find i need to wash my hair every 2-3 days when I use it. Packaging is super cute and has a good aesthetic. Would recommend for someone looking for a cheap shampoo
16/01/2021
Don't know what all the hype was about
After hearing rave reviews and responses About this shampoo. I decided to try for my self. Left my hair feeling soft & smelling nice. Having said that I found for the price, the results and overall satisfaction. There are other products just as good.
12/01/2021
Wanted to love this+!
Packing is gorgeous, price point is decent but the product is not suited to everyone's hair! This absolutely trashed my salon-dyed hair and fried my ends! Lots of people RAVE about this, and I really really wanted to love it but it just didn't work for my hair!
10/01/2021
Great find!
I love picking up this shampoo whenever I see it on special! The fragrance is lovely and what tempted me immediately, the scent lasts a good while in my hair too which is a definite plus. Combined with the conditioner it leaves my hair feeling soft and light.
07/01/2021
Es ist sehr gut
This is a reasonably priced shampoo that comes in a lovely bottle with a pump dispenser. I find this packaging is ideal in shower as it’s quick and mess-free to dispense the product. This shampoo creates a gentle, non-drying lather. It contains a good mix of plant extracts like coconut which also hydrate and smooth my dry, damaged hair. Overall it’s a good shampoo for dry, damaged hair types.
09/12/2020
Good hydrating shampoo
09/12/2020
acquired smell
this smells really different to other shampoo in the market. It makes my hair feels nice and soft and easier to manage.