4.6 5 0 5 5 Monday has been created cruelty-free without SLS or Parabens, while maintaining a premium formulation. Their bottles are made with recycled plastic to minimise the brand’s carbon footprint and reduce landfill.
Monday Repair Shampoo

21/05/2020
Great for frizzy, curly hair. LOVE IT!!!
Awesome products, I have used salon, specialty, sensitive products. But i notice the difference in one wash & it got better in days, I can only use washes with no real nasties due to my scalp condition, i also have curly, Frizzy hair. I bought the SMOOTH one, smells amazing, texture feels nice, easy lock pump no pushing down to lock just twist the top & the bottles looks nice dresses up the bathroom. Next morning when i brushed my hair i could brush it with no knots it did not puff up (normally it looks like i have been electrocuted), felt silky smooth it continued to feel like this days after & did not make my scalp flaky or pulling ( i have Psoriasis). Would 100% recommend love it.
15/05/2020
Changing the game
Salon quality hair product combined with a stylish bottle made from recycled plastic, bonus points for being super cute in pink! I love it, visible results after the first wash. Thank you for changing the game!
13/05/2020
Monday Madness
I actually used this to see how it really is as people are crazy about it. Very satisfied after using. There is a thickness in the hair after usage, can stay longer without a shower.
12/05/2020
Surprisingly good
I don't normally buy grocery store hair products, but wanted to try this shampoo because of the hype - and it's great! It made my hair feel thicker and I could go longer between washes.
10/05/2020
Smells amazing
Didnt expect much but upon use, you can instantly tell its great quality. I highly recommend and hair actually feels healthier!