4.1 5 0 18 18 A fast and convenient way to enjoy a customer favourite . Their 100% Australian beef gravy pie is wrapped in our crisp, golden pastry. Can be eaten alone or enjoyed with a side serve of salad.
Mrs Macs Pies Microwave Beef

14/02/2020
Genius idea
Amazing idea to finally have a pack that turns into microwave equivalent of baking paper. Pretty good result for a microwave pie, and much cheaper than buying a pie from the servo.
Winner!
Best pie result from a microwave by a country mile! This product is convenient AND tasty. I always keep a few in the freezer for when I need to satisfy my pie craving. Hopefully they don't start skimping on filling to further maximise profit.
23/01/2020
Finally a pie I can microwave
Love Mrs Mac's frozen products. Taste great & the family love them. You can microwave and they are not soggy. Always have some in my freezer.
23/01/2020
pretty good for a microwave pastry
These pies turn out pretty good for microwave pastries. The pastry comes out crisp and quite flaky, and the meat filling is thick and tasty. many of these sorts of frozen pies are runny with too much thin "gravy", but these aren't. Even my very fussy husband enjoys them for a quick and easy lunch.
22/01/2020
A quick and easy snack or meal
My fiancé LOVES having these in the freezer. They are his go to lazy lunch/quick after work dinner/ emergency 2am Saturday meal. I wouldnt say they are quite as good as a pie you would cook in the oven, but to be done in under 5 minutes definitely a reasonable trade on quality
Surprisingly good
Have tried all Mrs Mac's microwave products. The pie cooks surprisingly good in the microwave and the bag makes the pastry crispy
OK - Convenient yet not great
I have been a buyer of Mrs Mac's (Pies & Sausage rolls) for many years. The quality has seemed to drop over the past years. In saying this the quality is better than a lot of other brands in the freezer section. I always follow up the recommended microwave cooking time under the grill to crust them up. They are convenient to have for a quick lunch for the kids.
21/01/2020
Handy to have in the freezer
These are nice pies, a good amount of filling. Quickly heated in the microwave for a snack or part meal. The convenience was what attracted me to try.
21/01/2020
Convenient
Convenient to have some in the freezer for last minute lunch but oven heated pastry always turns out nicer
19/01/2020
Easy and Tasty
I always get these Pies when on sale as they are so easy and convenient to put into the microwave when in a hurry or if you're just after something simple and quick. And they also taste delicious.
18/01/2020
Easy and convenient
It’s good to have one of these on hand in case of the need for a quick snack or dinner, great product
17/01/2020
Super tasty
Always a good one to have in the freezer for a quick delicious lunch or snack Crisps nicely, no soggyness
Freezer Staple
Mrs Macs microwave pies are a fast freezer staple! They are convenient and easy for the kids and the big child (my husband!).
Improving
After buying this product for many years there was a drastic decline in quality. Within the past few months or so the quality is starting to improve, saying this they still are one of the better frozen microwaved foods
16/01/2020
A must for snacks to keep in freezer
My 9year old does a lot of physical activity and she loves having these before hand as it’s usually at 4pm in the afternoon. They are quick, easy, crispy and taste good and keeps or full till she finishes after 8pm