4.5 5 0 105 105 Coat chicken, cook chicken...job done!
Nando's Coat 'n Cook Lemon & Herb

25/09/2017
I found this in Coles last month and coated some chicken drumsticks, which turned out so well. The coating didnt come off like most coating does, and tasted SO good!
01/02/2015
was very simple to use best to use it just like a normal marinade the longer u leave it on the better it tastes :) and its not overly spicy they need to have some extra extra hot versions like their sauces
03/12/2014
This sounda nice and it's good to have something different..would love to try it.
05/09/2014
I bought this last week with my partner, fantastic! We are buying it again to use this weekend at our BBQ
18/07/2014
I absolutely love, love, love this. When making a roast chicken, I coat the outside with this, then stuff the chicken with a lemon cut in half. Amazing!
08/07/2014
We keep this in our pantry, so easy to use and tastes fantastic.
11/06/2014
Very Very Yummy, what more could be said. Good flavour, good seal to the chicken.
11/06/2014
Sooooo Good !!! Its tangy and Yummy !! Good for a weekday meal as well as a weekend barbeque !! Excellent when you are bored with regular food and what a new awesome change to ur meals
20/05/2015
i have tried this and it is Delicious i would buy this product over and over again!!!
06/02/2015
I havent tried this but would love to. I love Nandos and have used some of their other sauces and most of them are just perfect!
10/12/2014
This looks like it would be a great product to test as I have never tried it before but would love to see what its like! This would be perfect for Christmas roast!
15/11/2014
Love chicken but i usually stick to simple spices. And I have never tried any of the nandos range so im very interested
14/11/2014
ALl other Nandos products are delicous, im sure this would be also...if only i can try it out!
13/11/2014
I love Nando's products and I would love to try out Nando`s Coat `n Cook - Lemon & Herb for recommendation.
07/11/2014
I would definitely try this product. Periperi chicken is so flavoursome and having the opportunity to flavour up the chicken at home would be a bonus too. I would cook it on my webber to give a slight smoky taste as well. Would love to survey this...