4 5 0 32 32 Combining the comfort of cake and the cosiness of crumble, the new Nanna’s Cake Crumble Lemon Coconut has a cake base, a tangy lemon curd filling and coconut crumble topping.
Nanna's Cake Crumble Lemon Coconut

30/03/2020
Yumy lemon flavour
Yummy lemon flavour with a subtle hint of coconut. It's nice on its own but better with Greek yoghurt or ice cream for a really yummy treat.
27/10/2017
This is quite delicious, but there is way too much sugar in it, pity it wasn't coconut sugar which is much healthier, I would buy it much more often, it is a rare treat because of the cane sugar.
26/11/2015
Looks incredibly tasty I'm feeling a craving coming along, will try this!
06/10/2015
Quite a delicious dessert. Does need something "extra" like cream, icecream with it tho as I found it a bit dry. I added lemon yoghurt which doubled the lemony flavour and added the moisture the cake was lacking.
18/08/2015
This cake is so moist and delicious, I absolutely loved the lemon in it, it was just right. Adding it with ice cream or custard made it more scrumptious.
07/07/2015
Not too bad. Taste-wise was pretty good although I think it's easy to tell its frozen, not fresh.
06/07/2015
I loved this crumbly dessert. Even better with ice cream. Delicious
06/07/2015
We tried this, thought it was delicious, usually just buy plain apple or apricot but glad chose something different. Totally reccommend it
06/07/2015
the cake was nice and fluffy and flavoursome a bit more zest would of been better, one thing I didn't like about this desert was when heating a section as recommended on pack the base actually burnt
06/07/2015
absolutely delicious recommend to everyone,not too sweet but definitely not sour yummy
25/06/2015
Delicious, moist and crumbly dessert that tastes great on its own or with a scoop of ice cream. We normally buy the apple crumble but this one is just as good!
03/06/2015
when cutting this cake up it tastes very lemony but once you add cream or custard for a hot dessert it seems to loose the lemon flavour for the coconut. Having said that it is very nice my husband loves it and is now his favorite so its a little disappointing that it is only available at Woolworths so it is never on special with their apple pies.
03/06/2015
It was a nice texture and good change for dessert instead of the normal apple flavour. It could be a little more lemony though but that's just down to personal taste.
09/10/2015
Nannas Cake Crumble Lemon Coconut I would luv to sample this please. rajah1963@hotmail.com
15/09/2015
this looks absoloutly scrumptious would love to try this