5 5 0 26 26 Nanna's homestyle taste, rhubarb & apple crumble with real fruit.
Nanna's Homestyle Taste Rhubarb & Apple Crumble

24/10/2020
Love nannas
This brand makes the best deserts I tried this one I do prefer apple but it’s a personal choice
02/06/2020
YUMMO
Will never make homemade again. Loved the Apple one & this with rhubarb is also a winner. Easy for the oven or microwave too. Bought it from Aldi (same name, more up to date packaging).Serve it with Aldi vanilla icecream....mmmm
07/04/2014
would love to try,havnt tasted a homestyle rhubarb and apple crumble in years
26/08/2013
Sounds very yummy as I love rhubarb so mixed in with the apple crumble sounds a great combination. Will have to look for it in the supermarket at my next shop
08/07/2013
Have yet to try this one but have tried the Apple Crumble and was pleasantly surprised. Usually prefer my pies freshly baked, but you don`t know until you try so will look out for this one at the grocery store next time. It doesn`t hurt to keep a few frozen desserts in the freezer for those "just in case" moments!
29/06/2013
sounds great would love to test but I might buy before I can get home sample test sent
16/05/2013
it sounds real good i love the combitation of those fruits togeather
01/05/2013
Pretty convenient and almost like home made, good for unexpected visitors or when you are pressed for time. Other then that I would prefer to bake it myself.
18/03/2013
My mum loves this! I think she would eat it all on her own, given the chance!
12/03/2013
Love Nanna`s pies so I`m sure this will become a favourite of mine!
03/03/2013
Rhubarb and apple make a great combintion but I would rather bake a crumble myself as its faster and healthier than buying it from nannas. Still I would buy this for the flavour combination alone if I wasnt a hobby baker!
25/10/2012
I love this with vanilla ice-cream on top. Taste is awesome
17/10/2012
This is amazing! I got it for my nanna and we shared it between us, needless to say I hardly got any ;) Quite reasonably priced too.
17/10/2012
This brings back memories. I know what I`m putting on my shopping list this weekend!
17/10/2012
Cant wait to try this one, the others are delicious and this one looks like it will be too.