Nature's Way Immune Support Vitamin C, Zinc & Echinacea Tablets

3.5 5 0 4 4 To support a healthy immune system and help reduce the occurrence of common colds all year round use Nature’s Way Immune Support. Zinc, Vitamin C and Vitamin D support a healthy immune system function. Vitamin C and Zinc may reduce the occurrence and duration of common colds and the severity of common cold & flu symptoms. Echinacea may help to reduce the severity of the symptoms associated with mild upper respiratory tract infections. Vitamin C helps maintain healthy adrenal gland function which supports a healthy stress response in the body.
Nature's Way Immune Support Vitamin C, Zinc & Echinacea Tablets

10/08/2021
For a strong immune system
Keeping myself healthy is very important which is why I take vitamins that will keep my immune system strong and prevent me from getting sick. It contains zinc, vitamin C and echinacea and it's really easy to swallow.
11/03/2019
Kept the sniffles away
I have been buying echanacea tablets for several years and I was delighted to find this one which included zinc and vitamin c. Echanacea has always helped me combat colds and flus especially in the colder months and this particular brand delivered, with the added bonus of getting some zinc into my system!