4.2 5 0 15 15 Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Make-up Remover takes off even waterproof eye make-up without leaving an oily residue. This ultra gentle dual-phase formula activates when shaken to gently whisk away even waterproof eye make-up without any tugging, pulling or stinging. Your skin is left feeling clean and fresh.
Neutrogena Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

03/01/2020
Fresh and gentle
The eye makeup remove is refreshing as well as nice and gentle around the eyes
25/12/2019
Wouldn’t recommend this product
The Neutrogena Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover comes in a nice small sized bottle. The product itself is clear with a white tinge to it and has a mostly mild and neutral scent which wouldn’t irritate skin sensitive to scents. The bottle didn’t come with any stopper at the top so when I went to put some product on a cotton pad a whole heap came out and spilled everywhere. I didn’t enjoy the actual product itself. Whilst it was effective in removing the eye makeup it left a very greasy feeling residue behind on my eyelids and under my eyes - similar to oil based eye makeup removers I have used in the past. Overall I wouldn’t buy this product and I wouldn’t recommend to other people either.
24/12/2019
Tear & oil free eye make up remover!
This product is so effective at removing my mascara. Love that it's oil free so doesn't leave that oily residue that most other eye makeup removers do. Also doesn't sting my eyes or the sensitive skin around my eyes.
24/12/2019
A handy make-up remover tool
Compared to other make-up removers I've used, I found this product to be much more effective in removing my eye make-up. It wasn't perfect but it removed the majority of my eye makeup gently, which is a big concern for me - there's nothing worse that irritating your eyelids with harsh scrubbing!
23/12/2019
It removed makeup excellently! Very pleased with results. I did still find it a little greasy but when used in combination with Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser my skin felt really good, not dry! Very happy with how well it removed eyeliner/mascara
21/12/2019
Very very happy
Was a great experience. Low odor and removed my makeup with ease
17/12/2019
Good product
It says oil free but it takes me back to my uni days when I was poor and used baby oil to remove eye makeup! It felt a bit oily on my eyes. It was effective at removing my eye make up but because it suggest then using warm water after using the product it seems less efficient than my normal micellar water that I don't need to rise off with warm water.
16/12/2019
Great eye make up remover!
Awesome! Removed all my eye make up really effortlessly. Left skin feeling great, not oily at all
15/12/2019
Gentle makeup remover
Neutrogena oil free makeup remover, was easy to apply removing built up makeup from my eyes and skin. The formula was gentle. It leaves a resuide after use so cleansing afterwards is recommended
15/12/2019
Great Eye liner Removal
It really removes eye liner very efficiently and very cleanly.
12/12/2019
Would recommend
This eye makeup remover works fairly quickly and takes makeup off with no eye irritation. My only complaint would be it's harder to take off waterproof mascara.
21/02/2020
I tried this product thinking it would be pretty much like the other makeup removers, which would either leave my skin too oily or too dry. I was pleasantly surprised to find it was perfect! It was great on my skin and didn’t leave either an oily or dry/burning sensation. It has also lasted a long time! For my skin, which gets dry easily, I am very happy with this product.
07/02/2020
Works for my skin
Removes makeup, doesn't require too many wipes or harsh rubbing and doesn't feel too oily after (but not 'no oily residue' as it states). Happy to repurchase.
22/01/2020
Removed all mascara
Removed all make up and waterproof mascara easily. Probably wouldn't buy again because the product needs washing off to not have an oily feel on the eyes so not as convenient as other products
17/01/2020
Very Impressed
I elected to use the product on wet skin in the shower and loved the way it emulsified when wet as it gave you a sense of luxury and even more surprised that it removed my waterproof mascara with ease and it actually didn’t leave any oil residue on the face at all. In fact if it didn’t have oil in the title, I wouldn’t have guessed there was any oil in the product at all. The only criticism I can give is that it tastes terrible! Not that gave it a taste test however you can’t help some of it entering your mouth or lips when using. I am totally hooked on this product now and have given my more expensive cleanser the flick.