4.8 5 0 64 64 No Vac is the revolutionary answer to unsavoury carpet smells. Simply spray a light foam over the carpet after vacuuming and leave to dry. Unlike conventional powders that sit on the surface, No Vac’s quick-drying foam penetrates deep into carpet fibres, instantly neutralising odours. You can see it work as it disappears into your carpet. In about 5 minutes your carpet is dry and your whole room smells naturally fresh and clean.

19/08/2019
LOVE this stuff
I recently bought this for the first time and it's fabulous, I just love it, the smell of this product is really nice and it can be used on carpets, clothe lounges and curtains, and having a dog in the home 24/7 the pet one is just as good as the other versions, while ever I have my dog inside I will be buying this product forever.
17/08/2019
Perfect pee fighter
With 2 kittens who used the carpet as their toilet a few too many times, this product was a perfect pee fighter. I tried so many other products but this one was definitely the best. Destroyed the odour and left the house smelling great too!
6/08/2019
SO-SO
This product is ok. I purchased it to spray on the carpet because we have a dog who lives inside...you get the gist. The spray didn't foam up as it was supposed to, and the scent wasn't all that fabulous. It did the job though.
28/05/2019
Fresh smelling, fast working, fab product.
Fresh smelling, fast working, fab product. Handy product to use between vacuuming to sanitize & deodorize carpeted areas, couches and cushions. No need to vacuum, simply spray on & let it work it's magic! Leaves house smelling lovely, fresh & clean.
2/05/2019
Fresh
I trust this product to clean and sanitise my carpets. Easy to use.
28/04/2019
Love this product
With inside dogs I love using this product to help keep my house and furniture smelling fresh. I love how easy it is to use, just spray it on and off you go. Highly recommend
12/04/2019
Great smell
I use this to deodorise and sanitise my dog's bed. It smells really great. Use sparingly as the foam comes out very thick and it takes a while to dry. I found it did not last very long however.
11/04/2019
No Vac
I use this product regularly. Smells great and fresh like an overall clean. Unfortunately it does not act like a cleaning product though and only masks smells and keeps your room smelling great but only for a limited time.
10/04/2019
One of the best
I used this product regularly. I had a naughty cat who often peed on the carpet. This product was a godsend. Cost effective, quick and so easy. Couldn’t recommend it highly enough!
4/04/2019
Long lasting
Easy to use. Quick absorbing (works in just few secounds)
28/03/2019
Pet odours
I use this product a lot. I have cats that sometimes use my carpet as a litter box and this is the only product I have found that removes the odour. Leaves the room smelly fresh and lovely.
24/03/2019
life saver!
Having a 4 year old at home means dealing with A LOT of mess! We have had all kinds of ungodly things on our carpet over the last 4 years from toilet training mishaps to middle of the night chuck ups. This product never fails to keep our carpet smelling and feeling fresh plus it’s so easy to use!
22/03/2019
Aroma plus
Great for a fresh kick of smell on your carpets, especially with two little dogs running about. Helps the whole house smell great. Not a lot needs to be used so a can goes a long way. Excellent value for money
21/03/2019
Great for Vomit on the Carpetq
After having a floor covered with vomit i had to try a lot of products to get the smell out and this is one of the best
21/03/2019
Love this product- I have pets and I find that this helps with the pet smells and leaves the carpet smelling fresh