4.8 5 0 67 67 No Vac is the revolutionary answer to unsavoury carpet smells. Simply spray a light foam over the carpet after vacuuming and leave to dry. Unlike conventional powders that sit on the surface, No Vac’s quick-drying foam penetrates deep into carpet fibres, instantly neutralising odours. You can see it work as it disappears into your carpet. In about 5 minutes your carpet is dry and your whole room smells naturally fresh and clean.
No Vac Carpet Sanitiser & Deodoriser

No vac deodoriser
Like this product very much. It dries, leaving no stains or sticky spots like some other Spray on deoderisers.
hell yeah
If you have pets like I do, this not only kills pet smells but makes your house smell BEAUTIFUL Especially on floor rugs of which I have many, all of which both my cat and dog love to sleep on
No Vac Carpet Sanitiser & Deodoriser
i use the pet one ,,real estate didnt even know i had an indoor cat and i was with them for 5 years i have now moved and have 2 large dogs there is no smell in my house i even get visitors to sniff when they come in to see if they can smell the dogs
04/03/2019
You wouldnt know we have dogs
Love this product ! Having dogs it makes the house smell great, the carpets and upholstery smell great ! If the dogs have an accident, after cleaning up i just spray that small section and no one but me knows
Excellent
This is an excellent product, it easily removes hard smells like pets and cigarette smoke.
No Vac deodoriser
Great product, smells lovely and hides pet smells I feel that my home is clean and fresh after using this product
04/03/2019
Great product, highly recommend. Smells amazing, great to hide pet odours. There is also one specifically for pets. I always have this product on hand.
Fresh and easy
I brought this for my car in particular. Sprays foam and then sinks into the fabric and leaves a lasting smell. The one I got was delicious!
04/03/2019
Leaves the house smelling great. Covers up the dog and cat smell. Easy to use and value for money. Also great to use in the car.
I love this product.
I have been using this product for years to keep the cat and doggy smells away. It's fantastic, easy to use and smells great. I highly recommend this for anyone who has indoor pets.
04/03/2019
Easy to use and smells nice
This is so simple to use, after vacuuming, I spray it on the floor..It just dissolves so no need to vac afterwards. Great if you have pets as it eliminates odours and also good for freshening it up.
04/03/2019
Love this product .So easy to use and very effective. I use it on carpets and also my lounge and chairs. Leaves a lovely fresh fragrance and makes everything feeling clean. A great product to use in between shampooing the carpet and for emergency treating of odours.
no vac pets for carpet
Have used this product for years, as we have inside pets, it really works and is easy to use
Fragrance
I purchased this to spray on my carpets, but also used to rid doggy smells and it was very good.
01/03/2019
I Love These!
I love this range, it is awesome for a quick freshener around the house and in smelly teens rooms. Oh and I use it on the carpets too. The smell hangs around for a while too. Awesome.