3.9 5 0 8 8 Sugar free never tasted so good. Just like a normal white choc chip cookie but 98% sugar free & wheat free.
Noshu Sugar Free White Choc Vanilla Cookies Mix

07/04/2020
Good in cutting sugar
I have tried Noshu brownies and liked it, when I tried these cookies I love them, having my favourite desserts without adding sugar is a much relief. They are delicious very easy to make and without sugar. The price is a high but worth trying.
20/02/2020
Loving the sugar free craze
Bought these as I wanted to try sugar free. I was really nervous thinking it would taste horrible without sugar, but they were delicious, really tasty. A little expensive though. Want to try the rest of the range now.
13/01/2020
Yummy and easy!
These cookies were tasty.. a little dry and I wasn’t sure if they were going to hold but when cooked they were fine! A little on the pricy side so stock up when on special
30/12/2019
Good product
I love this cookies .100% perfect product Nice product so happy
17/12/2019
Best Cookies
Sugar free...tast so good....98% sugar free & wheat free.... I love this cookies🍪
05/12/2019
No flavor 😩
No flavor at all!! The mix was also so dry and just tasteless!
23/11/2019
Review of product
I quite enjoyed this product and so did my hubby! It was very simple to follow the instructions which was perfect for a busy mumma!
15/11/2019
Extra to know
I followed recipe on side of the box for blondies. It rises A LOT! I ended up with crunchy edges and a half raw middle. Can't see successful cookies as became a mess. Too expensive, easier and tastier to make my own.
23/11/2019
I love to try this please i like to try any please as not done this befor