4.7 5 0 12 12 The velvet smooth texture of the Creamy Matte Lipstick glides on for a soft-focus finish and comfortable, lasting wear. It is highly-pigmented and richly formulated with active natural ingredients including Vitamin E and the native Australian Kakadu Plum to help provide antioxidant defence. Conditioning Mango Seed Butter, Castor Oil and unique moisturising microspheres deliver superior performance and comfort.
Nude by Nature Creamy Matte Lipstick

05/12/2019
use it for lip balm
I have soft colour one so I use it as daily lip balm
14/11/2019
Nude by Nature Matte
Nude by Nature really surprise me. They have such luxurious products for a fraction of the price. I found this lipstick to be as they stated. It is creamy and soft, glides on with no effort and lasts for ages. It keeps my lips moisturized and feeling soft and full. This brand has become a new favorite.
05/11/2019
Lovely lippy
This lipstick is creamy and applies smoothly and last for ages. Best lippy used.
25/09/2019
Beautiful color , very comfortable to wear.
I was really surprised at the quality of this lipstick . it is luxury quality at a budget price. the packaging is so pretty and on trend. Love the color choices available . This lipstick coated well on my lips without looking patchy.patchy. Left my lips looking smooth and soft. Was comfortable to wear. The color also lasted well on my lips without wearing off too soon. The new nude shade suited my skin tone and it looked really pretty finishing off my makeup look perfectly.
23/08/2019
An everyday staple
This new shade is an ultra favourite! Lasts a long time which is very important, and goes with every outfit. I like to wear it as is or dress it up with a clear, glitter or holographic gloss over the top. I'll be using it long term :)
06/08/2019
Love it!
I have the mulberry shade and it is divine, lovely and creamy. Doesn't stick to cracks in lips or anything
24/06/2019
The brand and its product
I love nude by nature product, i used them regulary. Gentle on skin and last long. I love this lipstic and its shade, look very natural and suits my skin and i can wear it in every occasions. PERFECT, i wear it everyday and i love it !!!
20/06/2019
Too dry for me
I found this lipstick a bit too dry for my taste. I like the colour though.
09/06/2019
Great matte lipstick!
If you are looking for a matte lipstick that's pigmented and long lasting but won't dry out your lips then I would recommend this! It comes in a range of colours, the colours go on smoothly and they stay on my lips for most of the day! The packaging is beautiful too!
09/06/2019
Found a fav!
So tried a tester in Big W last week, after spending literally years searching for the right lipstick - fell in love instantly!!! LOVE the lid (I know, small things) and the lipstick itself glides on, stays on and feels great.
05/06/2019
Just as good as designer
This lipstick is so creamy and has a lot of pigment, a great price to. I would say this lipstick is definitely a dupe for a Gerard cosmetics lipstick. Would recommend for full day wear as it is soft on the lips and not to over drying.
03/06/2019
Great lipstick
Great lipstick if you like matte!! Very moisturising the first matte lipstick that I have tried and didn’t dry out my lips!! Wish they came in brighter colours