4.5 5 0 8 8 The velvet smooth texture of the Creamy Matte Lipstick glides on for a soft-focus finish and comfortable, lasting wear. It is highly-pigmented and richly formulated with active natural ingredients including Vitamin E and the native Australian Kakadu Plum to help provide antioxidant defence. Conditioning Mango Seed Butter, Castor Oil and unique moisturising microspheres deliver superior performance and comfort.

23/08/2019
An everyday staple
This new shade is an ultra favourite! Lasts a long time which is very important, and goes with every outfit. I like to wear it as is or dress it up with a clear, glitter or holographic gloss over the top. I'll be using it long term :)
6/08/2019
Love it!
I have the mulberry shade and it is divine, lovely and creamy. Doesn't stick to cracks in lips or anything
24/06/2019
The brand and its product
I love nude by nature product, i used them regulary. Gentle on skin and last long. I love this lipstic and its shade, look very natural and suits my skin and i can wear it in every occasions. PERFECT, i wear it everyday and i love it !!!
20/06/2019
Too dry for me
I found this lipstick a bit too dry for my taste. I like the colour though.
9/06/2019
Great matte lipstick!
If you are looking for a matte lipstick that's pigmented and long lasting but won't dry out your lips then I would recommend this! It comes in a range of colours, the colours go on smoothly and they stay on my lips for most of the day! The packaging is beautiful too!
9/06/2019
Found a fav!
So tried a tester in Big W last week, after spending literally years searching for the right lipstick - fell in love instantly!!! LOVE the lid (I know, small things) and the lipstick itself glides on, stays on and feels great.
5/06/2019
Just as good as designer
This lipstick is so creamy and has a lot of pigment, a great price to. I would say this lipstick is definitely a dupe for a Gerard cosmetics lipstick. Would recommend for full day wear as it is soft on the lips and not to over drying.
3/06/2019
Great lipstick
Great lipstick if you like matte!! Very moisturising the first matte lipstick that I have tried and didn’t dry out my lips!! Wish they came in brighter colours