4.9 5 0 21 21 The Cover Foundation doesn't cake, clog or even look like make-up at all! Has an amazing lightweight, natural finish without harsh chemicals or irritants. Just a few swirls of the brush and even hard to hide blemishes including acne, birth marks and scarring disappear from sight.
Nude by Nature Mineral Cover

17/01/2020
Great coverage
Nude by Nature Mineral powder is great can be used over liquid make up or on its own. I use it daily and am very happy with the coverage but isn't heavy on the skin. Highly recommend.
16/01/2020
Great for old lady skin
I'm 62 and whilst I still like to wear make-up when I go out, I can't wear anything too heavy that will settle into the wrinkly bits and make them look worse. I've been using this product for .. goodness it must be at least 15 years or so, and I have to say it does everything I want it to: evens out skin tone (I'm a bit blotchy and have sunspots as you would expect in a woman of my age who spends a lot of time outside), takes the shine away from bits I don't want shiny and generally gives me a fresher look, all without clogging up my aging pores or making me look like a daft old lady trying to appear younger. It's also affordable, which is definitely a consideration. I recommend having two brushes as in my experience all of a sudden one needs to be washed - and you can't use it again until it's dried out, so a back-up is very handy :)
09/12/2019
Soft and light
I was impressed when I first purchased this product it’s light to the touch but covers fairly well for a powder. It’s also fantastic to use over the Nude by nature liquid foundation to give a more matte effect.
06/12/2019
Iconic
Beautiful feel, no chemicals to irritate my sensitive skin, my all time favourite brand!
30/11/2019
Recommend.
Light weight, you don’t feel “caked” in make-up. Natural looking but with good coverage.
27/11/2019
Nude by Nature Mineral Cover
Nude by Nature Mineral Cover is so easy to use.Feels so good on and not caked on feeling.
25/11/2019
Good product
Works well is a great alternative to cream is suitable for most skin types and easy to use.
19/11/2019
Superb
Love using this product. Easy quick to use. Colour true to shade chart in store. Feels like silk on the skin. Simple to remove. Gives a polished look to the skin. An Australian icon.
18/11/2019
I love using this as my over all make up. It’s not heavy and you can build up the cover just fine. I use it instead of a foundation.
14/11/2019
Lovely Product
I purchased this along with a few other Nude By Nature products. Very happy with the coverage and feel on my skin. A little goes a long way and is very easy to apply. Lasting all day with a flawless finish. Definitely recommend.
14/11/2019
Breathable Full Coverage
I. Love. This. LOVE! My entire life I have detested liquid foundations and this particular mineral makeup was like striking gold for me. My skin feels like it can breathe, it’s light and yet offers awesome coverage, and the price point is pretty reasonable for how long it lasts. Massive fan! I’ve gone from wearing little to no foundation (which I probably should have) to making sure my face is “done” most days and I am a massive fan of this brand now as well. Highly recommend 👌🏼
13/11/2019
Beautiful coverage
Really lovely foundation, goes on smoothly and doesn’t feel caked on! I’ve tried quite a few different foundations but this one is by far my favourite.
07/11/2019
Love nude mineral powder
Light weight but gives excellent coverage . Makes skin feel smoother and I love that it’s minerals so no pore clogging or breakouts . More variety of colours would be great !
06/11/2019
NICE AND NATURAL
LOVE THIS PRODUCT, EASY TO APPLY AND LOOKS SO NATURAL AND LASTS FOR HOURS
05/11/2019
Best cover
This foundation is light yet covers evenly and lasts all day. The colours are very natural, particularly suitable for the Anglo Saxon skin.