4.9 5 0 23 23 The Cover Foundation doesn't cake, clog or even look like make-up at all! Has an amazing lightweight, natural finish without harsh chemicals or irritants. Just a few swirls of the brush and even hard to hide blemishes including acne, birth marks and scarring disappear from sight.
Nude by Nature Mineral Cover

06/11/2019
NICE AND NATURAL
LOVE THIS PRODUCT, EASY TO APPLY AND LOOKS SO NATURAL AND LASTS FOR HOURS
05/11/2019
Best cover
This foundation is light yet covers evenly and lasts all day. The colours are very natural, particularly suitable for the Anglo Saxon skin.
Mineral Foundation
This make up is one of the best mineral make up products around. I never thought I would use nude by nature but last year I thought why not give it a go and have not looked back since. I put this foundation on and it feels like there is nothing on my skin, I absolutely love it, it doesn't clog up my pores and cause pimples and it glides onto my skin with their brush, its just awesome.
LOVE IT!!
I love using this foundation. So easy to use, no caked on look & natural. I am now adding all the Nude By Nature products to my make up kit. Highly recommend it!!
No to foundation!!
I have never used anything else but nude mineral cover! Great for those who don’t like the oiliness of foundation.
02/11/2019
Nude by nature
Great light coverall. Can be worn by itself if you want to wear a little something to the shops or can be applied over finished look to give matte finish. Doesn’t clog pores and great for sensitive skin.
30/10/2019
Nude by nature
Love to coverage and little feeling good for when you just want a little bit if something on
27/10/2019
Nude by nature
Great product outstanding coverage and that has a light feeling to the face