5 5 0 4 4 Moisture Infusion Lipgloss smooths and enhances lips with vibrant glossy colour and weightless shine. The lipgloss is formulated with unique moisturising microspheres to help repair and plump the lips for a naturally voluminous look. The non-sticky texture is infused with active natural ingredients including nourishing Shea Butter, Vitamin E and the native Australian Kakadu Plum to help provide antioxidant defence.

03/06/2019
Wonderful creamy lipstick
This is a natural Australian brand who make fantastic lipsticks and lip gloss. The colour doesn't fade and stays put. The packaging is beautiful and sleek. I love how dependable this brand is.
24/05/2019
High quality lip gloss!
Nude by Nature has amazing products and their lip gloss is no exception. The colour is great, it gives your lips shine and it won't feel sticky.
29/03/2019
Love!
I have 2 of these. It is gloss with full pigment, but lighter than those liquid lipsticks. Loved the most not just incredible range of shades, but also how moisturizing and hydrating they are! When my lips were at they worst (dry and chapped), I used the gloss and it felt so soothing. The ingredients are fab too, so no worries with getting some slipping into the mouth. I wear them mostly on their own daily, for that my lips but better look with a plump.
03/03/2019
Love this lip gloss
makes my lips shine but leaves them feeling so so smooth. i dont wear gloss normally but i love it and i will never have it out of my bag