4.4 5 0 118 118 Nutri-Grain® believes in fueling young Aussies to live unstoppable lives through our food and through inspiring stories. This is the new and improved Nutri-Grain® Original cereal, that has the same great taste and crunch you love. Made with a delicious combination of corn, oats and wheat, new Nutri-Grain® Original is now a 4 Health Star cereal.
Nutri-Grain

11/03/2020
Breakfast Treat
I do enjoy eating this but usually try something healthier. This is more if I feel like a pick me up in the morning. Wish that it had a little less sugar in it too.
21/01/2020
Good - but not for breakfast
I love my kids eating breakfast cereal daily, however this isn't something I'd want them to eat every day even with the 4 star rating. It's not actually that healthy if you read the fine print. I do however like to give them a small serve occasionally for their morning tea in a zip lock to snack on and they love that.
15/01/2020
One of my favourite cereals
One of the main cereals i buy. I grew up eaying nutri-grain and so are my children. Normally buy this when on special. A great product with a trusted name and taste.
05/01/2020
My whole family loves nutri grain it tastes great.
It tastes great all my kids eat it as well and that doesn't happen very often I normally have to buy 2-3 boxes of cereal.
10/11/2019
An Aussie breakie classic
I grew up on nutragrain, its always lovely & crunchy even with loads of milk poured over them. A good way to get up & start any busy day. I think as an improvement that they could look at doing a lower sugar version because the 4 stars is quite misleading considering its full of sugar?
03/11/2019
Breakfast or snack
As a kid I grew up on nutrigrain. Now I still buy it because I have it as a cereal or as a snack (with our milk).
04/10/2019
A favourite breakfast
Nutrigrain is always a reliable tasty breakfast. It is easy for the kids to make and eat without help and provides plenty of energy to get them started
12/09/2019
My preferred breakfast cereal.
In my household everyone got their own preference for drinks and their own breakfast cereal. MY son's is uncle Toby oats,my daughter's is Kelogg coco pops, my husband is two cups of coffee and nutrition grain is mine I love the stuff.
22/08/2019
A family favourite
A family favourite. So tasty. Great as breakfast (with milk) or as a snack (dry). My son plays a lot of sports, and require higher energy meals on game/race days, and nutrigrain is one of our go tooa
09/07/2019
Generation favourite
I have loved Nutri grain since I was younger, and I now buy it for my young child who absolutely loves it. It’s a must have in my household.
09/04/2019
Nutri-Grain
I like to have Nutri-Grain as a snack on a hot day just plain straight from the box as they fill you up when you don't really feel like eating. They are great as they are crunchy and filling.
04/12/2018
Family favourite
Great cereal to keep on hand as its one everyone enjoys. even a cup full as a snack is nice also. Great taste and reminds you of being a child. Needs more strong confident women on the packaging
08/11/2018
Great!!
I love this. A great product that even my kids enjoy.
15/10/2018
Old favorite
I have loved Nutri grain ever since I was little and continue to buy it. It is a popular breakfast choice in my household.
28/09/2018
Nutri grain original
I eat nutrigrain every day although i have it with out milk i love it.