4.7 5 0 24 24 The Nutri Ninja with Auto-iQ takes the guesswork out of drink making! Auto-iQ Technology features intelligent programs that combine unique, timed pulsing, blending and pausing patterns that do the work for you!
Nutri Ninja Blender

25/05/2020
This is a tops blender
This has been a great blender for years. After reading terrible reviews of almost every blender I tried to purchase, I got a Ninja. The auto iq shuts the blender off to protect the motor burning out (which is the problem with other blenders, as far as I can tell). Powerful blender and hasn’t missed a beat! Love it
10/05/2020
Love it!
I just love the Nutri Ninja Blender, the blades are so sharp and it is great for anything, from smoothies, to homemade drinks to even making curry paste! I love the drinking container it comes with too.
08/05/2020
Worth it
Does exactly what it's meant to much better than some of the more expensive alternatives, so simple and easy to use
02/05/2020
Awesome
I use this everyday has great power way better than my very expensive brand blender. Have used for smoothies and icees and soups and curry pastes. Really versatile!
21/04/2020
Does exactly what it says
I bought this as a gift for my mother a year ago and she has fallen in love with it. Very powerful and is still going strong!
19/04/2020
Good
Easy to use and quite powerful. We like using this one
16/04/2020
Great buy
I love the nutriblender I bought from Good Guys about 2 years ago. Basically used for juices, smoothies and making my own spice powders. Blade is still efficient as ever. Would rate it 5, but have a small part of the bottom chipped few months ago. Still one of my best buys and most used tool in the kitchen. love love love!!
26/03/2020
Perfect!
Amazing blender! The blades are nice and sharp and the multiple settings ensure the machine isn’t over worked while getting a great consistency! I’m effect for making smoothies and baby food!
20/03/2020
Want one
My old flatmate had one,unfortunately took it with them,I used it all the time,worked really well & easy to clean,I got to get one,I was definitely healthier when using it for 6months
Easy to Use
I always use this for my smoothies, purees and milkshakes without any chunks or unblended pieces. The speed is super fast and does the job very quickly. Just the noise is a bit loud other than that its perfect.
Good for smoothies
I love this product, it blends quite well. The cup size is decent and the motor quite powerful for such a small size. I would prefer smaller cups though as having to shake it multiple times to get the food stuff from the bottom of the cup is a bit painful (which is the reason for 4 stars not 5) but first world problems there.
Blends Quickly!
We recently bought this when our Nutra Bullet died and it has been brilliant! It is so easy to use and blends whatever you like super quick! Only slight downside it is pretty load and upsets my 1yr old whenever I turn it on. Other than that though I love it!
17/03/2020
Easy to use and great equipment
It is a great product which is easy to operate and use and blends really well
16/03/2020
Ninja
This product is quick and easy to use. It’s easy to clean and doesn’t take up too much space and easy to move around from bench to bench or into a cupboard when not using but I love mine so much is doesn’t get packed away it’s used nearly everyday.
11/03/2020
Ninja !
This ninja bullet , is very powerful , easy to use and makes delicious smoothies! Excellent product and worth the money spent