4.7 5 0 24 24 The Nutri Ninja with Auto-iQ takes the guesswork out of drink making! Auto-iQ Technology features intelligent programs that combine unique, timed pulsing, blending and pausing patterns that do the work for you!
Nutri Ninja Blender

11/03/2020
LOVE at first blend
Have had my blender for a couple years now so powerful quick and easy to use and a quick rinse to clean one of my best purchases ever. Use it for juicing,blending and at the moment smoothies. Highly recommend to anyone wanting a powerful quick blender.
01/03/2020
Blends everything
Makes good smoothies blends everything well. Very easy to use but it is noisy, however its also quick to use so doesn't matter that much
26/02/2020
Overall love the blender and it's ability to blend most items. Isn't the best with sticky, not quite wet itens as they get stuck but not sure if any blenders are. Very noisy. Would still recommend though
25/02/2020
Great product - I use this at work about 20 times a day for cocktails and it definitely stands up to so much use would definitely recommend
24/02/2020
Blendheaven
This product literally saved my life, It processes all ingredients smoothly
22/02/2020
Best blender
I love love love my Nutri ninja bullet. I use this for my shakes, to blend my little one’s baby food. My husband uses it for his chilli sauce (I don’t mix baby food and chilli containers of course) anything i need to blend it works perfect. Makes it all so creamy and a nice consistency. I will never change!
21/02/2020
powerful
quick easy smoothies chops nuts and seeds easily in the kitchen makes life so easy in the kitchen I wouldn't be without mine
20/02/2020
Great efficient product
Works great and efficient perfectly cpmbines all ypur fruit into the perfevt mixture
20/02/2020
By far my most favorite appliance!
This is by far my favorite appliance in my kitchen! I have tried the nutri bullet and the nutri ninja. The nutri ninja is by far the winner! If you are after a blender to make fruit smoothies, protein shakes, fruit juices etc the 1000 watt is the one you should buy. It leaves nothing behind. Theres nothing it can't blend. It's so quick which is one of its best attributes! In a matter of seconds the hardest of things are pulverized! The taste is delicious and you get to drink all the good bits as your not having to chuck anything out. There's definitely no chunks it turns anything into a smooth liquid. After buying this I don't know how I never lived without it! And it's the easiest appliance to clean and it takes up barely any room on the bench. I cant Reccomend this enough get one you won't regret it!
14/03/2020
I am currently saving up to buy this little number I’ve heard raving reviews about this!!:)
24/02/2020
undefined
I did try a different blender but would like to try this, please. Could you please put this blender into the test again Thank you