4.5 5 0 6 6 Build full beautiful brows with NYX Professional Makeup's ultra-thin Micro Brow Pencil. So precise it coats even the finest hairs with colour for a natural-looking finish.
NYX Professional Makeup Micro Brow Pencil

14/09/2020
Affordable and pigmented
I love this brow pencil, the tip is so small that you can create hair-like stroked on your eyebrow. It is extremely pigmented and glides on the skin so easily, great for eyebrows like mine that are sparse.
19/03/2020
It's great love the way I applied it and it's perfect
11/03/2020
Good pencil but will take hairs out
I love how small it is and that it is retractable. You can really make fine "hairs" it has a spoiley also which is fantastic. I use 2 colours as I can't get a perfect brow colour. I do find that it is a little hard and will pull hairs out sometimes. Price point is great and that it is easily available.
19/02/2020
Well priced
This product is great for the price. Easy to apply and lasts all day. Looks natural
04/02/2020
So easy to use and works well
I love this product. It works really well for colouring in my light eyebrows and the brush on the other end is perfect for combing my brows to finish off the look.
29/01/2020
great brow pencil
I have tried many brow pencils but especially loved this nyx one as it’s more of a ‘crayon’ style which gives you much more natural looking brows. It also has a spooli on the other end to help brush out the brows as you go!