4.5 5 0 148 148 Not just your average hommus! This creamy and smooth hommus dip comes with a punch full of flavour with a centre full of sweet chilli which you can things up with!

24/06/2019
Twist on traditional
My favourite brand of hommus! This flavour is a really nice twist on the traditional. It is really creamy with a smooth texture. The sweet chilli is bang on flavour - and you can add as little or as much as you like.
10/01/2018
Delicious product! I eat it straight from tub like ice cream.
27/10/2017
This brand of Hommus is very nice with all it's flavours, I particularly like the plain one though. Sweet Chilli is a lovely flavour at any time, nice product!
18/10/2017
My husband and kids love these flavoured hummus pots - they're all winners. The great hit of hummus with just that little something extra.
05/06/2017
One of my favorite dips on the market to date.Love the different topping on the Hommus.
27/08/2015
I grew up on hommus so I'm fussy about the taste and I really liked the mix of hommus and chilli, will be eating more of this.
07/08/2015
This was a fantastic tasting product great twist to your regular hummus. Have tried all of the other flavours and we loved them all.
31/07/2015
My 8 year old is a big hommus fan but not keen on sweet chilli. She finished this in one weekend. Loved it and so did I
06/07/2015
I have tried it and loved it; the taste was smooth,creamy and just great!!
06/07/2015
I was looking for something a bit different and the great colours attracted my attention, and I was glad it did!!! It was delicious, with a little kick!!!
26/05/2015
This is the best hommus I have had. The toppings are sensational.
25/05/2015
I loved it tastier than just pain hommus,my husband loves it too as he loves products with sweet chilli in them
25/05/2015
So good i ate the whole tub by myself in a day. Not the best decision but i couldn't help myself!
16/05/2015
Fabulous and spicy, not too hot, once opened though you can't stop eating
17/04/2015
YUM YUM YUM! they also have single serves with rice crackers good for lunch snack! - best out there!