4.5 5 0 148 148 Not just your average hommus! This creamy and smooth hommus dip comes with a punch full of flavour with a centre full of sweet chilli which you can things up with!

05/11/2014
Two of my favourites, sweet chilli and hommus, would love to try it. Gluten free, even better....
05/11/2014
This dip looks great and enjoyable for all the family. It is always nice to try something new for your taste buds sizzle.
04/11/2014
Haven't come across this one yet. Haven't been happy with hommus on the market and usually make my own. Would love to give this one a taste as I love both hummus and sweet chilli.
04/11/2014
havent tried these but looks yummy and full of flavour
04/11/2014
Haven't tried this but seems interesting maybe I will
04/11/2014
Hommus is one of my favorites ,but haven`t tasted it with sweet chilli ,added flavor would be nice to the pallet.
04/11/2014
Sounds interesting would like to see the nutritional panel on this and I hate to say I'm a little in agreeance with tester Donna , the packaging doesn't really grab me. Would give it a try though
03/11/2014
Not tried this before but Definately would love to try this one . Looks yummy :)
03/11/2014
Not sure maybe it's the packaging not real inviting I wish they had more taste testing in the supermarkets
03/11/2014
I absolutely adore their Jalapeno Hommus and would love to try the sweet chilli; if it's in hommus it must be good!
03/11/2014
I have tried the Obela range before but not the Sweet Chilli. It's pretty tasty if your a lover of Hommus :)
03/11/2014
I love sweet chilli and i love hommus, please send so i can try. if i like i will definately buy.
03/11/2014
I love Hommus and i love sweet chilli may i please Try this asap please