4.5 5 0 148 148 Not just your average hommus! This creamy and smooth hommus dip comes with a punch full of flavour with a centre full of sweet chilli which you can things up with!

12/12/2014
This is a great product. Excellent for using at home or at a party setting. very bold flavors with every dip and the portion size is great.
08/12/2014
Definitely one of my favourite "special occassion" hommus
07/12/2014
Yum yum yum great dip that is very tasty. Definitely worth trying.
07/12/2014
This is a very nice dip, have tried a few times & would buy again
07/12/2014
Love hommus and i love sweet chilli. Very mild in taste. Great if your looking for something a little different. The presentation is fantastic, just place on the table at a bbq and watch it disapear.
05/12/2014
Just hot enough to make my mouth tingle. Just wonderful
04/12/2014
Yum Yum Yum, absolutely delicious and so very moreish. Nice and smooth and not as bitter as some others I have tried. definitely a regular purchase.
04/12/2014
obela dips are great....cant get enough of them. the sweet chilli is a little bit of extra flavour that is really tasty
04/12/2014
Loved it, I must admit I hid it in the back of the fridge so someone else wouldn't eat it.
04/12/2014
Great taste love it will purchase again, Nice to sit down with late at night with a few biscutes and coffe while watching the tv
04/12/2014
The hommus itself is almost as nice as my own homemade one, and I like the innovation of adding some sweet chili to it. My favourite has to be the garlic one though. That is really delicious and gives the hommus a lot of pep
04/12/2014
coles gave me a sample in my online grocery order.WOW.This is a great product.My kids hate hommus but loved this brand.It is better than my homemade one.10/10
04/12/2014
This hommus is AMAZING! So yummy. I was lucky enough to be able to try instore at my local supermarket and had to buy it straight away.
03/12/2014
OMG this is absolutely delicious. I love it and is great anytime.
03/12/2014
Yum!! Really love this product. Goes great with chips or crackers.