3.8 5 0 4 4 Olay Magnemask Illuminating Sheet Mask is a sheet mask for brightening and improving dull and uneven skin tones. It contains an intense concentration of niacinamide (vitamin B3) and pentapeptide PAL-KTTKS to plump the skin and reduce fine lines and wrinkles. The mask is triple-layered and tension-fit designed to ensure optimal delivery of the ingredients to the skin.
Olay Magnemasks Illuminating Sheet Mask

09/05/2020
Love it eye holes could be bigger
Leaves my face feeling replenished and fresh. Eye holes were a bit small but otherwise fit well and plenty of left over product to massage in without feeling greasy. Would highly recommend.
10/03/2020
Good but pricey
This mask is thick and was too big for my face however it did make my face feel very soft and hydrated afterwards. This feeling over softness remained the next day. I liked this result but I've also had similar results from less expensive home masks. There was plenty of liquid and I was happy that after use there was liquid to rub down on my neck which is a bonus. Overall, very good and will purchase again at a sale price.
15/12/2019
Face feeling amazing
I have tried many mask from peel off, to sheet even rubber mask. The mask it self feels like a thick layer and on my face personally felt quite heavy and slipped down a few times. Once removed and residue left was rubbed in i did notice that my skin felt more soft although most mask do make my skin feel that way overall.I did notice the next day that my skin was still soft so it did soak into my skin and didn't just sit on the surface. I would definitely recommend as not many mask make your skin feel soft and hydrated a day after the initial use.
10/12/2019
Feels great !
I love Olay so I was keen to try one of their masks, although much more expensive than other masks on the market. The feel of the mask is a little ... condom-like... but once you put it on, it feels great on your skin and has a bit of a cooling feel. I didn't notice any immediate results once I took the mask off but overall my skin has looked and felt a little better after use of the mask. I have used it several times and it's my go-to mask (when on sale).