4.5 5 0 34 34 Olay Retinol24 Night Serum delivers a bounty of skin benefits with 24-hour hydration and virtually no irritation.
Olay Regenerist Retinol24 Serum

19/01/2021
Well priced, great product
I have been using this product for a couple of weeks now & whilst I haven't noticed a difference yet in fine lines, I have found that my skin feels a lot smoother & believe with continual use they will also improve.
13/01/2021
Recommended
Suka banget produk olay..mdh2n sya bs dpt produk olay nya😁😁
10/01/2021
Pengen banget punya produk ini,,, mudah2 an lain waktu bisa dapet
10/01/2021
serum olay
ini serum bagus banget bikin muka glowing dan gak mudah jerawatan
08/01/2021
Ingin memiliki produk
Saya ingin sekali memiliki produk olay regenerist retional24 serum karna saya belum pernah memiliki nya dan saya ingin memiliki nya
04/01/2021
Just ok
I have been wanting to use a retinol based product in my routine for awhile and while I had high hopes for this product I found that it didn't really improve my skin. Retinol is very low on the ingredient list and while the serum felt nice and there was no irritation, there wasn't enough retinol in the product to make a difference.
02/01/2021
Serum
Serumnya sangat cocok denganku, Semoga lain waktu bisa coba lagi, I love serum olay
31/12/2020
Sgt baik skli
Sy ska skali produk serum olay.krn mmbuat kulit lbh fresh kenyal dan mmbrikan vitamin untuk kulit yg kering
18/12/2020
Es ist sehr gut
Es ist ein wunderbares und schönes Produkt und riecht sehr schön
Olay Retinol Serum
This product is absorbed quickly and works well with the Retinol Night Cream. I find Olay products work well for me.
Serum
i love this product, because make my face shining dan brightening
Hydrating serum
This is a very lightweight yet hydrating serum that absorbs instantly to leave my skin smooth and plump. It doesn’t have a strong fragrance and gently helps smooth fine lines. The dropper applicator makes it easy to dispense the right amount of product. I quite like the light milky texture of this product which doesn’t leave my skin greasy or sticky. It’s a little pricey though.
09/12/2020
I love this product..It left my skin feeling alive and smoothe. Would recommend this to all even sensitive like mine.
Pretty bottle
This serum is very light and absorbs easily. Unfortunately I didn’t notice the tiniest difference in 24 hours. I did break out in huge cystic acne bumps after two days of using the serum, but I’m assuming that is my skin purging so I’m not taking it as a bad sign. After using the serum for a little while now I am starting to notice results. My skin looks brighter and the acne hasn’t been back since.
Olay Retinol
I use this product daily. It is absorbed into the skin immediately and I do feel there is an improvement, sorry it wasn’t around years ago.