0 5 0 9 23 This zesty, mild blend of spices combines the delicious flavours of lime, onion and coriander for a mexican taste sensation. Simply add to fresh avocado to create a tasty guacamole with ease!
Old El Paso Guacamole Spice Mix

21/06/2014
Used this just recently and loved it. Easy to use and has good flavours.
12/06/2014
This is so easy to make and great to keep in the pantry. Tastes good but very difficult to find as not everyone stocks this.
11/06/2014
Unfortunately just tastes of salt. Better to make guacamole without it. First time Old El Paso has been disappointing.
20/01/2014
I tried this but didn`t really like the flavours, too strong that you couldn`t even taste the avocado anymore
02/10/2013
This is a staple on our shopping list. Love it - not too spicy so everyone can enjoy
05/09/2013
This is pleasant enough. No one in this country caters to a Mexican palate needing a full chilli hit.
21/08/2013
Love it, I like my guacamole nice and mild as a nice side to the super hot meat, this is perfect
27/07/2013
This is a very nice dish to add to your tacos or burritos its very very tasty!
23/07/2013
I buy a lot of Mexucan and this Guacamole spice mix is great for a change . Its great to have on hand for my family and friends.
12/07/2013
I picked this up to mix in mostly I though it was going to be spicy, but its mild so not much heat added. It was okay, but didn`t add value to my guacamole.
09/07/2013
Old El Paso Guacamole Spice Mix is a good alternative for the time poor, but it doesn`t take much longer to use your own fresh ingredients. Think I`ll stick to their tacos, burritos and salsas.
08/07/2013
meh, is ok! i wouldnt makesure it was in stock, but MEH!
08/07/2013
Added this to some avocado to give it a try prior to serving it to my guests. Thank goodness I tried it, made the avocado go funny and was not enjoyable. Had left over avocados and whipped up my own, which I much preferred. Glad I tried it as now I know. It`s very easy to make your own guacamole which I know to stick to from now on.
08/07/2013
I bought this to try..as it looked easy and fast. I found it made the avocado tasted really powdery. The flavour was very basic and mild. Ill stick to making it from scratch from now on.
04/07/2013
Simple and easy to use and perfect to have in the pantry for times where you want guacamole without the fuss. was pleasantly surprised at how good it tasted with my Fajitas