4.7 5 0 15 15 Made from the heart, OMG! Lamington Cake Pops are delicious bites of vanilla cake coated in chocolate & coconut.
OMG! Lamington Cake Pops

14/10/2020
A good treat
I love to eat laminations as a treat so the fact that these are on a stick make it so much easier and cleaner to eat. A little bit smaller then your normal so you tend to eat a little more.
10/08/2018
This is a great treat for when the grandkids come around, it is the same as the original lamingtons except on a stick, They are only bite size so get a few packs at a time.
04/07/2018
OMG1 Lamington Cake Pops keep the kids coming back for more.
09/06/2018
OMG YES YES YES I eat a packet to myself can't stop once you open it, I bet you try it!!!!
23/05/2018
OMG indeed. Loved them. A simple idea however a tasty result.
01/05/2018
My son loved these. Convenient for him to eat as well
26/04/2018
your typical tasting lamington- so still scrumptious,just on a lollipop stick....extra handy!!!!
13/08/2018
omg looks perfect for my baby lollipops and cake pops 2 in one ty
12/08/2018
Omg yes we’re should I be bying theses From yum yum yummy
24/07/2018
I'll have to buy some! Lollipops and lamingtons are my daughters favourite things!
07/07/2018
I have made cake pops but did not know they were in stores already made would love to try this
20/06/2018
Yum yum yum, can't wait to try this new cake pops they look delicious
06/06/2018
These look amazing and my family would go crazy for them. What a great treat idea.
28/05/2018
Wow nouveau produits sa l'air bon je veux y goûter 😋
26/04/2018
This product ia very good nd taste.so pls a sample gve me..of the