4.3 5 0 22 22 Oral-B 3D White Luxe Diamond Strong effectively whitens teeth, strengthens tooth enamel and kills bad breath germs, leaving you with whiter teeth. Stronger smile.
Oral-B 3D White Luxe Diamond Strong Clean Mint Mouthwash

22/01/2021
Not a Fan
Bought this product as it was on special otherwise quite expensive. On trying the taste is quite unusual, the frothy feeling is not my idea of pleasant. It does feel clean & fresh afterwards but I have used other brands that do a better job for the price.
12/01/2021
Ok
This product is good but very strong and more expensive then others I still like and use the product but dont like the taste other then that perfect
04/01/2021
Clean, fresh and white
I buy this product when on sale as I think $9 is quite pricey. I have had teeth whitening done in the past and used this product more so for maintenance. I am left with fresh breath and no burning or unpleasant aftertaste. It complements the whitening toothpaste well.
27/12/2020
Good
Leaves mouth clean after use. This product is on the pricier side and also wouldn't recommend to use it every day as it would eliminate healthy needed bacteria in the mouth
27/12/2020
Premium mouth wash
This mouth wash is a little more expensive than others but it is worth it. The mint taste is pleasant and after spitting there remains a foam in my mouth for lasting effect.
12/12/2020
Horrid tasting
I love mouthwash but this stuff is very awful tasting. A mouthwash needs to leave you feeling good about your breath but this does not. I only use non alcohol mouthwash thats why I purchased it. Will not make that mistake again. Also your breath stinks about an hour after using.
08/12/2020
Alcohol Free + Flouride
Not the cheapest product out there but it does the job with good results. As I drink filtered water, I like the fact that the product contains Flouride so I get the protection I miss. Also, I enjoy my espressos and I find the product does a good maintenance job in between the visits to the dentist by using it 3-4 times a week.
27/11/2020
Love this product
Leaves mouth fresh and clean like I’ve been at the dentist.
17/11/2020
Minty fresh
Oral-B 3D White Luxe Diamond Strong Clean Mint Mouthwash is really a great product to use for my whole family. After using it for just two weeks, the visible difference is just amazing.
16/11/2020
Clean and Fresh
I've purchased this mouthwash a few times and it always leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh. It's a great sized bottle and good value for money.
12/11/2020
Whiten My Smile
This product was a quick and easy way to whiten my teeth. I found that it achieved visible results in about three weeks. Doesn’t taste as nice as other brands, but worth the change to my smile.
12/11/2020
Pretty good
Does the job well with whitening my coffee stained teeth after a few days of use
11/11/2020
Oral B Mouthwash
Great product, leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean. Also dilute it with water in a glass to leave my invisalign in when I am eating and they clean them without any brushing. Leaving them clean and minty!
06/11/2020
Fresh Feeling
Has a great minty tasty and leave my mouth feeling clean. does leave a lot of foam in your mouth and requires it to be rinsed out.
04/11/2020
good
Good mouthwash cleans well and it's affordable, leaves my mouth fresh