Oral-B Clinical Alcohol Free Flouride Rinse

4.5 5 0 33 33 Oral-B Clinical mouthwash helps you get better dental check-ups by helping to prevent cavities, strengthen enamel and promote gum health, without the burn of alcohol.
Oral-B Clinical Alcohol Free Flouride Rinse

11/09/2022
Mixed feelings
It's perfect if you don't like strong mouthwashes like Listerine. It does a great job, but not my personal favourite.
01/06/2022
Whitey Whte
I recently purchased this for the first time, and have found it to be very good. I love the fact that it tastes pretty good. And after a few days your teeth look whiter.
01/06/2022
For healthy teeth
A good mouthwash that keeps your breath fresh while also keeping your teeth healthy with the addition of fluoride
21/12/2021
Great taste, easy to use
ORAL B is great and the taste is pleasant. I totally say with the product agree claim of no burn as it definitely doesn’t have the burning of other mouth wash products. It has a great refreshing feel and great for daily use
12/11/2021
Good Mouthwash
I like this product and it has a pleasant taste. I agree with the claim of 'no burn' as it definitely doesnt have the usual burning of other gargle products. I use this daily and especially like the refreshing feeling it leaves in my mouth
15/09/2021
Fresh Breath
I liked this product, taste was fresh enough and lasted.
14/09/2021
Nice Taste, Good Results
Doesn't "burn" like similar products. Fresh breath & nice taste.
08/08/2021
Fresh and mild taste
My favourite mouth wash! I can’t use anything with a super strong mint taste, as it burns too much and causes the skin to peel in my mouth. This one is mild and slightly sweet, leaves your teeth feeling shiny and clean.
31/03/2021
Fresh taste & protect your teeth and mouth
Have been using Oral-B Pro-health Clinical for several months. Using various medications that leave my mouth susceptible to infection, this mouthwash has helped to lessen the problems, while leaving my mouth feeling clean and refreshed. Teeth seem to be stronger and plaque build up has reduced (easier dentist visits now. The cap is easy to remove and generally doesn’t spill on the bench (as I use this for a measure).
22/01/2021
Oral- B Clinical Mouthwash
Have purchased this product in the past when on sale. Good size, however it does seem to have an unusual taste so it isn't my preferred mouthwash, but it does the job and leaves teeth feeling clean.
20/10/2020
Wow - had no idea a product could work so well
My dentist has put me on a serious cleaning regime and each night I have to brush, floss, use interdental brushes and mouthwash. I tried a few before I purchased this product. I cannot believe the amount of food particles it removes even after I have brushed, flossed and used the interdental brushes. This is now my preferred brand and I am going to stick with this one.
10/08/2020
Great Flavour
I really enjoy this mouthwash and have gone through a couple of bottles of it. The flavour is actually quite pleasant and tastes almost sweet? Keeps my breath fresher for longer than other I've tried, will buy again when on special.
09/03/2020
Good mouthwash
I really like this mouthwash as it doesn't burn and I feel so fresh after using it. I find the flavour nice it's a little aniseed mint like.
12/03/2019
Favourite
This is my favourite mouthwash leaves my mouth feeling fresh and smelling great for a long time
20/02/2019
Clean and fresh
A clean fresh feeling and breath, one of the better mouth washs