4.5 5 0 92 92 Your favourite Oreo cookie with mint flavoured creme coated in deliciously smooth Cadbury chocolate.
Oreo Cadbury Coated Mint

15/10/2019
More mint
The concept of these are awesome and they taste amazing, I would like them to have more mint flavour though you can only just taste the mint flavour
20/08/2019
treat only
very sweet and unhealthy, which is a good and bad thing.
12/08/2019
Cookies
Kids love these so much they are so amazing and well priced.
06/08/2019
Delcious taste with a hint of mint
Love this product. Has the delicious taste of cadbury chocolate with a tasty mint flavour to it. Would recommend it to anyone who has a sweet tooth. It is great that it has portion packets as well
09/07/2019
Mintiness
Yum yum yum yum in my tummy Oreo cookies are so,yummy
01/04/2019
Mint choco biscuit
Got this Oreo variant while looking around and shopping for snacks and sweets. I can say that I'm not a fan of choc mint. I'd rather stick with the original vanilla or chocolate.
09/01/2019
Lovely
Loved them. Nice mint flavour, love the 2 biscuit packet just enough for a snack and you are not reaching into the packet to get more.
17/11/2018
Delicious minty oreos
One of my favourite treats to keep in the cupboard. Love the wrapped two packs for convenience. The flavour combination is great.
24/10/2018
Cadbury mint oreo
These are the bomb, it’s like a better version of the mint slice, they taste so god dam good, amazing.
23/10/2018
Mint
I am a mint freak, throw any sort of mint flavoured sweet anything at me and I will love it. Now Oreo and mint together wow what a combination. I fell in love with this biscuit straight away. Love everything about it, I have to now hide from the kids as they steal them from me. I highly recommend this one to everyone..
09/10/2018
Omg
The best mint biscuit i have tasted in ages, better than mint slice, Melts in mouth, lovely and crunchy, best way to eat a oreo
09/10/2018
Snacks
Love the flavour better than some other flavours that come in the Oreo range just the right size as well
06/10/2018
Satisfying
Loved them and have just purchased for the second time, very satisfying when wanting a little arvo pick me up with a cuppa. Kids love them
03/10/2018
Good
They were good but not as chocolatey as expected, the original are much better
30/09/2018
Addicting
My sister brought them as soon as they came out and I can happily state that I did indeed have 90% of the box! Thanks sis!