4.1 5 0 38 38 If you love peanut butter and chocolate, then Oreo’s new Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cream biscuit are a must try!
Oreo Peanut Butter & Choc Cream

24/06/2019
Not a great fan. But still yum :)
I tried this not expecting much. I usually by the chocolate oreo with vanilla cream. I love peanut butter in general so tried the peanut butter Oreo. I wasn't really impressed with it. Felt like the flavours didn't match together. May be it's not my taste but It is enjoyable.
22/07/2017
Family really loved these and have asked for them again, so recommend :)
26/06/2017
OREO biscuits it's the best you can try. it yummy!!!
29/10/2016
My favorite Oreo flavour. Highly recommended for those non allergy to peanut butter. :)
19/08/2016
I love peanut butter and I love chocolate! I love peanuts in chocolate. But I'm not a fan of these peanut butter oreos. To me the just weren't as good as a normal Oreo which I can eat a packet of!
18/08/2016
I love Oreos, Peanut Butter Oreos, and I LOVE the Peanut Butter & Choc Cream Oreos. The best of both worlds for me, and a great special treat.
09/08/2016
Yum yum yum delicate biscuits with the perfect balance of choc crunch and peanut butter cream. They are bigger than the original which is good.
03/08/2016
Nom nom nom Not usually a fan of peanut butter flavoured things but really enjoyed these
02/08/2016
I found the peanut butter flavour a little too strong maybe if you really love peanut butter your would like it
24/07/2016
I am not really a fan of peanut butter flavoured things, but my daughter is and she loved these.
22/07/2016
Amazing. I love chocolate and peanut butter so this is perfect for anyone who loves that combination. I could eat the whole packet myself.
07/07/2016
i recommend,yummy and test is very different.i laways keep in my bag.you can buy and test urself.i always use this product. it is energetic.
07/07/2016
Absolutely a tasty product which I find handy for a quick, light, no mess snack.
06/07/2016
Twist 'em, lick 'em, dunk 'em! These new peanut butter oreos are very yummy
06/07/2016
Oreos Peanut Butter and Choc Creams are amazingly creamy and full flavoured.