4.1 5 0 38 38 If you love peanut butter and chocolate, then Oreo’s new Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cream biscuit are a must try!
Oreo Peanut Butter & Choc Cream

06/07/2016
Oreos Peanut Butter & choc Creams are delicious and so tasty.
06/07/2016
These are so yummy. Will buy them regularly. Just love the peanut butter and chocolate flavor.
06/07/2016
unfortunately I absolutely love these, just a touch more peanut butter flavour would be even better
06/07/2016
I love peanut butter and added to the great taste of dark chocolate, it is sublime. Not too sweet and the biscuits are still crunchy. You can also use them as a base for some of the American recipes available and they just add that extra dash to the flavour.
06/07/2016
Love them. Anything with peanut butter gets my attention and to have peanut butter and choc cream together, wow. The taste is amazing and though the originals were good, i prefer these. Dunk them or eating them on their own. They are a winner Will definitely buy them again.
Love these Oreos, love the Peanut Butter something different
05/07/2016
Best flavour out of all the Oreos . Yum. Can not get these all the time. But I will bulk buy when I see them .
05/07/2016
i have to say,i did not find these that good.very salty but also sweet/will not buy again
05/07/2016
Yummo! Will be buying these again and again. We all like them.
05/07/2016
Really enjoyed these! Love peanut butter but not a fan of normal oreos so was surprised how moreish these are!
05/07/2016
I tried this and I keep buying the whole box . It is very tempting to eat and highly recommended to try them.
05/07/2016
Has a limited appeal. Only for those people who like peanut butter and chocolate.
05/07/2016
You no doubt must have to like peanut butter to consider trying these but they are very yum. So chocolatey and very dunk able.
05/07/2016
Anything with chocolate and peanut butter is delicious. This is my new family favourite.
05/07/2016
I've tried this and I love them... Who doesn't love peanuts and chocolate together! They are not over powering and they are not rich. I definitely recommend them!